Spiritual Warfare

Home Forums Christian Living Themes Spiritual Warfare

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

As my walk with the LORD has been deepening, I have been feeling an abundance of spiritual warfare happening around me and around those I love. The other night a had a ‘dream’ of sorts that was very intense. I don’t know how to describe it except I was choked awake the other morning. After a night of multiple, uninteresting dreams, the last dream I remember vividly until the point of waking. In my dream, I was standing in my kitchen and I saw a small orb (larger than a tennis ball) come floating over to me. It was whiteish in appearance, not clear and not quite opaque. I saw it land on me as if from off to the side watching and also felt it at the same time. Once it landed on me, I began waking as I felt a pressure over my whole body and a choking sensation around my neck, in the physical. I felt this malevolence, this feeling of murder in the pressure enveloping me, I knew whatever this was wanted to kill me. As I lay there in the twilight state between dream and fully awake, I wasn’t afraid at all, but I knew I needed to call out for Jesus. I tried to form the words in the physical but it was difficult as my mouth was dry. I attempted to say the name of Jesus and as I did the choking sensation became stronger. I attempted another one, maybe two times, and I finally said ‘Jesus’ in a calm voice. And I felt the pressure leave me immediately.

Nothing like this has ever happened before. Has anyone else been experiencing an increase of spiritual attacks as well?

Kara Pickering
      Participant

Yes. I had a very similar experience several years ago. There was a shadowy being in my room. It was pushing down on my chest and I could hardly breathe. I could not see any features, just a shadow. When you describe it as malevolent, you are absolutely correct.

I too tried calling out to Jesus. I was in the same type of state, half awake, half asleep. The first time I called out, it was more of a mumble… as if my mouth would not open. The second time I tried, it was still mumbled but better. On the third try, I hollered out “Jesus!” The shadow left and has never returned. I was very surprised that I did not wake my husband. Immediately after, I prayed, but oddly enough… I was not afraid.

Every night, we plea the blood of Jesus over our home.

Thanks for sharing your experience. You are certainly not alone. We are engaged in spiritual warfare 24×7.

Blessings, Sarah.
        -Kara

Anonymous

Thanks, Kara. Appreciate you sharing your experience too! God bless you <3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.