It is important for everyone to have all the information available on the Covid-19 Vaccines (or alleged vaccines) in order to be able to make an informed decision based on the facts, whether or not to accept the jab. A person’s conscience should NOT be violated. Unfortunately many vaccine mandates seem to be ignoring this. One area that should be looked at when making such an important conscience-based decision, is the use of tissue from aborted babies in the vaccines themselves, production of the vaccines, or testing of the vaccines. I was sent the following email by a person who wishes to remain anonymous. They have given me permission to publish it under that agreement. I am not here to tell anyone what they should or shouldn’t do in respect to this information, but I believe that it is important that people be aware of it. They can then make their own choices on what to do with the information.
Keep up the good work brother.
Just a suggestion: on your last video (377) you mentioned how alarming and strange is this hard push for the shots and how Christians should watch and be careful.
While I completely agree, I believe there’s a much more compelling argument, without any subjectivity, based on hard evidence, for any Christian to keep away from them – abortion.
Below is the data I’ve gathered after some time of research. Highly recommend reading the paper on the abortion x vaccine industry. This clarifies that, yes, taking these shots is sinful.
- The Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine was protein tested using the abortion-derived cell line HEK-293. This information is enumerated by the Lozier Institute and recorded by the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory.
- The Moderna vaccine was protein tested using the abortion-derived cell line HEK-293. This information is enumerated by the Lozier Institute as well and is also cited by the vaccine researchers Kizzmekia S. Corbett, Darin K. Edwards, and Sarah R. Leist.
- The Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses abortion-derived cell line called PER.C6 in their Covid vaccine. This is published on the Janssen website and also enumerated by the Lozier Institute.
- The Novavax vaccine was protein tested using the abortion-derived cell line HEK-293. This is published by bioRxiv.org and Science.org.
- The AstraZeneca vaccine was protein tested using the abortion-derived cell line HEK-293. This is published by Nature.com.
Chart with COVID19 vaccines x aborted babies cell lines, including sources. Anything with a red triangle was developed, tested and/or produced with them.
Structural analysis of full-length SARS-CoV-2 spike protein from an advanced vaccine candidate | bioRxiv
Structural analysis of full-length SARS-CoV-2 spike protein from an advanced vaccine candidate (science.org)
ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine prevents SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia in rhesus macaques | Nature
2019 Paper on abortion cell lines being used in the vaccine industry
Article from the Science Magazine on the topic
Excellent website with aggregated data on the topic
Pastor John Piper’s view on the topic
Worldwide Religious Leaders’ view on the topic
Human embryonic kidney 293 cells, also often referred to as HEK 293, HEK-293, 293 cells, or less precisely as HEK cells, are a specific immortalised cell line derived from human embryonic kidney cells grown in tissue culturetaken from a female fetus in 1973.
HEK 293 cells were generated in 1973 by transfection of cultures of normal human embryonic kidney cells with sheared adenovirus 5 DNA in Alex van der Eb‘s laboratory in Leiden, the Netherlands. The cells were obtained from a single, aborted or miscarried fetus, the precise origin of which is unclear.
The PER.C6 cell line is derived from human embryonic retinal cells, originally from the retinal tissue of an 18 week old fetus aborted in 1985 and further developed and prepared as cell line by transfection with defined E1 region of the adenovirus type 5 followed by selection for transfectants with an immortal phenotype. At the beginning, this cell line was mainly applied for the production of human adenovirus vectors for use in vaccine development and gene therapy, and further optimization makes PER.C6 become a superexcellent host cell line for large-scale industrial production of therapeutic proteins, especially the human IgG.