Joel’s Army – The Lord’s Army? Or Hell’s Army?

Home Forums Unmasking Deceptions: Occult, New Age, Cults, False Doctrines Joel’s Army – The Lord’s Army? Or Hell’s Army?

This topic contains 43 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Moritz 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

Joel’s Army – The Lord’s Army? Or Hell’s Army?

I want to say from the outset that “Joel’s Army” and the “Bride of Christ” are two completely separate ideas. I have found that there may be some who will confuse these two things as being the same. They are not! as the “Bride of Christ” is scriptural and well supported, Joel’s Army as a Christian “End of the Age” army is not. (Excerpt from article By Matt S)

CONTINUE READING https://aminutetomidnite.com/deception-false-teaching/joels-army-the-lords-army-or-hells-army/

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by  Tony Koretz.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

This is a new article by Matt S that he spent many hours researching!

Louise Brislane
    Participant

Matt, This is such a good article. So far my eyes have been opened to two things that had been staring me in the face but not realised the truth. The first was when you spoke about Jacob & his fight with the man during the night whom I also believe was Jesus. It has a word for it & it will come to me but there are many instances of Him appearing in the OT. I hadn’t understood the difference between Jacob & Israel so thank you for that as so many Scriptures now make sense. I too, have been listening to Jacob Prasch over the past few months & learning so much more in how the NT relates to the OT. That clip opened my eyes to the army of Satan already being put in operation by this army of Joel! It all makes perfect sense!! Satan isn’t worried about normal non believers, they are his already but by turning the hearts of so called believers into an army that will one day fight his battles against the God in whom they are supposed to be following would be a total ‘ace up his sleeve’. It is the house of God that he is trying to destroy & the way I look at it, he is doing a darn good job!! I just hadn’t seen the full impact that heresies will make in the end of the last days!!! Wow! No wonder we have to stay in the Word of God every day, praying for the Holy Spirit’s discernment on what we are reading. Then walking in holiness before our heavenly Father.
    You have done well with this article Matt, & I thank Almighty God for men such as yourself who are willing to dig deep & expose the corruption around us that is seeping into the church that most of us don’t see until you start writing about it. I am seeing a correlation within some of these heresies. I remember a bible teacher years ago who gave us a drawing of a large fishing net & said that each of these knots were different ministries operating around the world & one day Satan would pull the rope that was around the outside of the net & suddenly we would discover that they were all interrelated with one another & belonged to him. That was in the early 1990s & now I see it coming to pass. Have a good holiday break & I look forward to your next article as I am sure it will also open our eyes to what is going on under our noses…

MattS
    Senior Moderator

Thanks Louise for your kind comments, they are always appreciated. That description you give of the net being pulled tight by Satan is a really good, whoever had that insight was really on to it. I am currently having a lovely week in your fair country in Adelaide. It was a bit of a rough night last night with the storms but otherwise, it has been a lovely week. That’s great you listen to Jacob Prasch, he is spot on with his theology. God bless you, Matt

A Minute To Midnite Staff writer

Moritz
    Participant

Hi Matt, glad to see you back in action,

I’m convinced that there is indeed a clever plot about introducing a fake antichrist before the real one appears – as Carolyn Hamlett once stated on the AMinuteToMidniteShow. In the following I want to paint a scenario because sometimes it´s good to do some creative brainstorming.

1. Knowing Scripture, seeking heat

We know the Scriptures (here I use this plural for all that honestly identify as Christians). We know that the Man of Sin comes onto the scene before Jesus‘ return. So far so good.

BUT: Satan knows the Scriptures. And Satan knows that we know the Scriptures. So Satan knows that we know that the Man of Sin comes onto the scene before Jesus‘ return.
    In his eyes prophecy-minded Christians are like a pesky heat-seeking missile that would target his annointed one as soon as they identify certain prophetic markers in a person, like a heat signature.
    So what do military air planes use to get rid of incoming heat-seeking missiles? A decoy flare is an aerial infrared countermeasure to counter an infrared homing missile. In this sense a fake antichrist is such a decoy flare.

And given the circumstances Satan could be able to cloud the sky with a whole lot of more or less plausible heat signatures that trigger significant numbers of Christians. So the prophecy-minded community gets filled with confusion because there´s ertainly no lack of poor research and false prophetic words filling the wrong fires, wasting their energy and spiritual ammunition plus loosing credibility in the public eye (same effect like the boy who cried wolf)

I suppose there is going to be one big fat fake decoy who ´s going to do something of geopolitical significance, (like claiming to be the Muslim Mahdi and attacking Jeruslam, only to be beaten miraculosly in a scripted event). I think you all get the idea what I´m saying.

All of this said, I´m positive that Satan won´t be able to catch us completly off guard but I guess that 90% of casual prophecy students will be overwhelmed by his decoy-chess moves.

2. The shiny side of the coin

The enemy would probably only bring about a big fat pseudo-Antichrist when he would follow it up with the actual Antichrist who would come to the rescue in the eyes of the world (including Israelis, Republicans and their apostolic-dominionist equivalents in churchianity)

It stands to reason that such an operation would have to be embedded in a narrative that needs to include related tropes like the Rapture or the Bride to be convincing. Satan needs to address and include these tropes because they are simply expected to somehow show up in the last days in one way or another. These things are not optional so they´ll better be purposeful parts of the Deep Fake.

Like I said before, for me the most dangerous kind of false prophet isn´t an obvious prosperity-swindler but someone who is actually preaching about the danger of sin, the evil of Satan, the end-times, even commenting on popular trending topics like giants and monsters and aliens, while also preaching a slightly altered gospel, a slightly altered Jesus, a slightly altered concept of the “Bride of the Christ”. I mean, no serious Christian wants to be part of an obviously worldy and spiritually dead false bride aka the modern church, but all serious Christians want to be united in a spirit-filled bride walking in power and authority. But filled with whose spirit and walking united in whose power and authority?

We already talked about the “Shining Ones”-doctrin and how some Christians link it with the 144k in Revelations; how they´re waiting to be transformed and could be deceived into allowing the walk-in of (fallen) angels by the way of the “Spirit Man”-doctrin in combination with the “You´re really an Angel yourself”-doctrin. Well, isn´t this the very definition of the slightly altered Bride mentioned above, that would fit in perfectly with the larger picture of a fake Antichrist in a period of grooming Christians for receiving the real Antichrist?

3. A case study on “suspicious Jesus”-activity

So there is a certain prophet whose words I read over the years. While I´m giving him the benefit of a doubt that he´s a sincere well-meaning person, I couldn´t help but find the Jesus he´s listening to more and more suspicious.

This Jesus asked the prophet to put away his bible (yeah always a good sign) and to just “be still” before him, because it´s “necessary to dwell in my presence”, meaning verbatim “my manifest presence that can be physically felt” (as always the Charismatics are focusing on tangible sensations and spectacles)

Then and only then could he be filled with the Holy Ghost and become a part of his bride (interessting, how he´s instilling religious anxiety, e.g. the fear of being left behind). While the prophet was already “an angel in secret” he would need to do this “to become a manifest son of god in the tribulation”, when the fallen angels and ugly aliens/nephilim would come to earth to assist “the final Antichrist Obama”. Then, said this Jesus: “Together we shall defeat them”, and: “then my holy ones take over the high places”, and: “I give them power over this world system”.

It´s also interesting that this Jesus is not that consistent on what the purpose of these manifest sons actually is: In one prophecy this Jesus said he first wants to transform his bride to afterwards bring in the final harvest of a billion souls in the latter rain; and in another prophecy the same Jesus said, that first there will be the great harvest and after this he will transform his bride to let them judge the world. This Jesus also said, that he would pour out his wrath to purify the humans and bring them in line, but every bible reader should know, that the wrath of God comes at the very end to simply punish and destroy all the reprobates.

However, this Jesus is stressing the fact, that all of this will happen with „the 3 days of darkness“, which were the opening of the Sixth Seal, with all the known signs in sun, moon, and stars. This is also very interesting, since “the 3 days of darkness” is a real classic of Roman-Catholic prophecy, and the Virgin Mary is allegedly warning the people about this in some of her countless apparitions. Furthermore, you can find „the 3 days of darkness“ in warnings from medieval and modern mystics and seers like Irlmaier (a German Nostradamus if you will). This is a hardly a coincidence and it seems like this time-frame is somewhat essential for some events the dark side is preparing and planning for. There are even non-Christian prophecies or remote-viewings that are suggesting that “after these 3 days of darkness” the good guys will take over and a new golden age of mankind will begin, with a thousand years of peace and prosperity. Can there be a better opportunity to implement a fake millennial reign, built by the fake sons of God and the fake Bride of the fake Christ?

All in all, I like to do case studies like this one because it helps me with pattern recognition, especially when it comes to the suspicious use of certain wordings or themes and tropes. Because every plan has a pattern, and if you can read the pattern you can deduce and predict how and why the enemy will likely use events or twist scripture in the future.

4. Notes on the two beasts

There could even be a connection to the esoteric figure of Maitreya (Maitreya the Christ, the supposed Christ of the upcoming Aquarian Age, making Jesus out to be only the Christ of the bygone Age of Pisques).

Interestingly, esoteric prophet Benjamin Creme claimed “little master Jesus” would at least return for a short time and go to Rome to bring the Church in line with the new order by “enlightening his misguided followers” about how his “successor in the office of Christ”, meaning the greater master Maitreya, who would be the one deserving of their loyality and worship from now on.

It´s easy to think of the current pope as the beast that looks like a lamb. But perhaps the last pope will be another decoy and tossed aside by a fake-lamb claiming to be the historical Jesus of Nazareth who´s back to clear up some misunderstandings about his role in the plan of his god? Just sayin guys… we should think outside the box because the enemy sure as hell is doing so.

However, even a returning “little master Jesus” might not even become the official second beast aka False Prophet because too much attention to the mere name “Jesus” is still a dangerous thing for the enemy. And nowhere in scripture it is stated that Satan‘s Christ does necessarily need to claim the identity of Jesus of Nazareth. As we know, the Jews are still expecting the prophet Elijah to come back and to show them the real messiah, so why not have fake-Elijah coming onto the scene, showing his trademark-wonder of fire from heaven. He could claim that he never died in the old testament because the space brothers picked him up and showed him the forces working in the heavens, where he was also fully initiated in the universal religion and is now back to publically install this cult on earth. After all, there were already sparks of the true doctrin of the divine forces in all the world religions, and bla bla bla…

5. Some thoughts on a counterfeit-rapture

So a fake-Jesus could just show up for a cameo in some minor scenes of the apocalyptic theatre, perhaps together with his mother, the false “Virgin Mary” who is already teleporting around between from Fatima and Cairo. These creatures could go on world tour and stage their very special mini-raptures in all kinds of local caverns, deserts or secret chambers, to lure out underground-Christians and to clean up those who fled the persecutions in the big cities.

I have to say I didn´t come up with this assumption on my own, I once read two warning dreams that describe just that: The first one was about a group of cliché-looking female angels with white wings who were walking around on earth proclaiming that Jesus had come and they would bring everyone to him. A group of desparate and gullible Christians said “Great, let´s go” and came out of hiding. The giggling angel-figures lead these excited people around the corner before they turned on them and devoured them alive. The second dream was somewhat about group of end-time-people out in the wild who suddenly encountered an UFO landeding in front of them. Out stepped a shining glamorous Jesus-figure who seemed to arrive to give erverybody a ride out of their tribulation. The people fell down in awe or walked towards the ramp, only the dreamer of said dream thought “Wait, something is off, this is not how it´s supposed to happen in the bible…”.

Well, the bible doesn´t teach a secret rapture, so if you don´t expect to have one, then why would you fall for this? Every eye shall see Him, so I expect it to be mindblowingly obvious when the real Jesus comes. But even if there is something spectacular to be seen in the sky that may be not of the Lord, scripture doesn´t demand us to perform anything or go anywhere on our own at the time of the supposed rapture.

This won´t be a treasure hunt where we have to locate and to be at the right rendezvouz-point at the right time with the right signal fire. Jesus can just beam up everyone that belongs to him. His angels can just grap and take us wherever we are, no matter if one is stunned or dancing, even if we were in a dungeon or in a coma. We don´t have to do anything at this point to catch a ride. Think of Lot who was literally dragged out of Sodom by the angels. Those who are watching the sky and are able to grasp a breath and say anything, may have just a second to say “Finally, take me away Lord Jesus!” before they´re out.

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

Moritz- you have provided some very interesting thoughts in your piece there. I like it when I see people thinking through scenarios like you have because we know that a great deception or “Strong Delusion” has been prophesied in the Bible for the end times. You gave some very plausible possibilities for the way the deception could occur.

Moritz
    Participant

Thanks Tony, I myself very much appreciate that the whole AMTM-crew is also constantly trying to investigate the Great Deception from all angles. Researchers need other researchers to test their understanding and bounce off some ideas. This Scripture was written for us: “As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.” (Proverbs 27:17)

As I have stated before: The final deception needs full spectrum dominance. Satan simply cannot catch all so-called Christians with some extraterrestrial, ecumenical or ecological mumbo-jumbo that might work on random unbelievers with no biblical assumptions or ambitions at all.

Satan needs to perform a surgical strike specifically designed to take out people that a) are actively trying to follow a Jesus, b) have a prophetic and apocalyptic mindset, c) are familiar with the concept of end-times-warfare against supernaturally charged adversaries, d) have knowledge about some deep underground projects of the enemy like hybridisation. So before he can attack this people with a new lie, Satan will adress all these concerns and talking points of the targeted individuals simply because he has to. So why not admit the stuff that Christian researchers already figured out – and then spin it a little so that well-meaning people reach a twisted conclusion on their own?

The most dangerous kind of false Christian leaders out there right now are those who capture the ears of already red-pilled people: “Hey you, listen to me! I`m also familiar with all this stuff about nephilim and the illuminati. Yes, yes, it´s all true. Sure, it´s really fascinating stuff. But wait, there´s more! Did you know that God has already prepared his counterstrike with an army of shining pre-transfigurated Angelic warriors? Cool, huh? I´m afraid it´s only for the elite Christian. You wanna be an elite Christian, do you? Say, do you obey your spirit man? Do you even have claimed your own spiritual realm yet, buddy? Are you man enough to become a manifested son of god and conquer the earth, bruh? Just lay down, be still and open the gates of your mind to your higher calling and give yourself over to the spirit of the Christ who is coming to transform your body and soul forever…”

And this indoctrination is perfectly accompanied by a lot of dubious prophetic messages from a Jesus out there [imagine my shock]. These messengers and their messages tend to validate each other in their internet circle. It all sounds more or less like this: “I am Yahohsua Hamaschiach [Gesundheit!]. If you didn´t get the memo: Satan has evil plans with fake aliens and America is super wicked. Be holy. I am coming soon. Besides, I am doing a new thing. Shhh, it´s not spelled out in the Bible but I´m telling you right know, mkay? I will reveal the manifested Sons of God. They will run like mighty men and beat up the hordes of evil, therefore bringing heaven to earth. Even before I myself come back! You should totally be one of them. Thus sayeth me. Shabbat shalom.”

My point is: Deceiving an average snoozefest congregation is no challenge. Satan can assign this task to a random demon whose mother was a sloth. Coming up with a fitting designer-deception tailored for people who want to follow Jesus, who want to do spiritual warfare, who want to live in the supernatural, who are trying to inform themselves about the end-times, now that´s the real challenge and the Champions League of deception. And no doubt that´s the task assigned to the big-brained baddies with millennia of practical sociological and psychological experience in the highest ranks of the dark side. So we better not assume that we’ve got it all already figrued out when it comes to eschatology or we´re probably in for some nasty surprises.

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

Moritz – you mentioned about female angels being one of the possible deceptions. That’s kind of interesting, because a week ago I was filmed for a music video for one of my songs. The video is still in the editing process, but I suspect it might be out before Christmas. Here is a screenshot from the shooting of the chorus section of the song. The front row are the crew, and those of us in the back row are from the chorus section of the song. There are different people ( apart from me) in the verses. Now there is no way that I want to deceive people into accepting a female angel deception. I guess I am going to probably cop some flack for this video from some quarters. But I think when it’s out, it will ( hopefully) make sense. There is a storyline to the video. But it’s not designed to be taken too seriously. Mostly my music videos have been quite serious. But this one is almost comical, and pretty light-hearted. I guess if i cop flack for it then i will have to just accept that. But like I said- there’s no way I want to present some sort of deception. That’s sure not the intention behind the song or the video.

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

By the way – This is an interesting passage because it seems to possibly describe female angels in it:

Zechariah chapter 5

5 Then the angel who talked with me came out and said to me, “Lift your eyes now, and see what this is that goes forth.”

6 So I asked, “What is it?” And he said, “It is a [a]basket that is going forth.”

He also said, “This is their resemblance throughout the earth: 7 Here is a lead disc lifted up, and this is a woman sitting inside the basket”; 8 then he said, “This is Wickedness!” And he thrust her down into the basket, and threw the lead cover over its mouth. 9 Then I raised my eyes and looked, and there were two women, coming with the wind in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between earth and heaven.

10 So I said to the angel who talked with me, “Where are they carrying the basket?”

11 And he said to me, “To build a house for it in the land of [c]Shinar; when it is ready, the basket will be set there on its base.”

MattS
    Senior Moderator

Thanks, Moritz, after reading your comments I laughed as Tony and I have discussed many of the things you have written at some stage in the past few years. There are many scenarios that could play out and deception will be at the root of them. It is very likely (as you have put it) that a false Jesus, a false second coming etc will be possible. Jesus warns in Matthew 24:4-5 that there will be many false Christs. Also, very elaborate massive holographic images could play a part (as in “Project Bluebeam”). We just need to keep reading our Bibles to know the real story. Thanks for your comments on this.

Tony, it is interesting to note that the “female angels” in Zechariah 5 have wings like storks wings. For Jews the stork is an unclean bird, so they may represent something unclean or evil, also they were taking the woman who represents “Wickedness” to the land of Shinar, this is where the city Babylon was built.

Moritz
    Participant

As far as female angels go: I don´t want to rule out the possibility. Simply because “angel” is not a species but a job description (messenger). There are most likely multitudes of different species or kinds in existence beyond our current horizon. The whole creation is much more epic and interesting than we can know right now. There may very well be (spiritual) beings somehere in God´s (super)natural order that have moral attributes or character traits we usually associate with female humans so through spiritual eyes we might perceive them as feminin. Be that as it may,the Bible doesn´t really mention them.

But I personally have not really problem with the depiction of female angels in art, from my point of view it´s similar how cherubim are depicted as cute chubby little angels. You probably wouldn´t want to cuddle a real cherubim according to the descriptions in the Bible, you would probably be scared to death if you see one materialize in front of you. And in fact no angel in the Bible that appeared like a male human even had wings. But these traditional depictions, that´s our cultural heritage, you can´t really change it or people just wouldn´t recognize that these are supposed to be angels.

This being said, the enemy counterfeit-angel in said dream probably took on a feminin appearance to seem even more harmless and innocent.

Moritz
    Participant

Jesus warns in Matthew 24:4-5 that there will be many false Christs.

It´s interesting that this sentence doesn´t necessarily mean there will be many people who claim to be Jesus himself (although there are). This sentence can be read as in: Many will claim I am annointed / an annointed one / having an annointance (from Jesus or in his name).

You know, like all the new Apostles of the “touch not the annointed” NAR-movement…

Spooky, these coincidences…

Moritz
    Participant

Hey Matt, check this one out!

That´s the kind of stuff I was talking about in my postings above (concerning material that may be 99% convincing for Christians who are aware of the end-times and the fringe topics).

Can you or anybody else honestly tell me if it´s just me or my own über-cautious imagination or is there something off with the prophetic word following below? For the record: I actually do hope and wish that I´m wrong and that I´m over-reacting, but I’m just trying to approach new prophecies Berean-style.

The picture seen below is also included with the original message (source https://holyspiritwind.net/2018/12/my-manifest-revealed-sons-and-daughters-are-my-secret-weapons/ ), but I will highlight some things I noticed as well:

My Manifest (Revealed) Sons and Daughters are My Secret Weapons!
    Received 12-8 and 12-9-18

My children, this is your Father.

Everything revolves around My throne because I AM! I AM the center of all that you see and more importantly all that you don’t see. There’s so much more than you know in the unseen realms, your mind simply cannot perceive it all. You cannot know certain things right now but I AM revealing more to those that are seeking Me diligently in these last days of this age. I AM above all things, I AM before all things, I AM with all of you right now and at the same time I AM with you in the ages to come, where there is no time. You are seated with Me in heavenly places RIGHT NOW! You simply cannot perceive it.

I have seen the end of the age you are now in and I tell you there will NEVER be another one like it because evil and sin will be completely eradicated. The time that you are in is so critical and final, because after the age grace that you are in now comes The Day of the Lord and the 1000 year reign of Yahushua (Jesus) on His throne in Jerusalem. The transition period between these two ages is called “Jacob’s Trouble” or “The Great Tribulation”. All who have not rid themselves of all evil and sin, and made themselves holy as I AM holy will go through this time. My remnent-bride will reap the harvest and escape My wrath and will experience the wrath of the enemy but only as much as I deem necessary.

My Children, I AM limitless and as far as you are concerned so is My creation because you will never, ever reach the end of creation. Even if you approached the end of creation, I would create more so that you never reach the end. I have never stopped creating. I never will stop for I have no boundaries. I destroy all boxes that seek to restrict Me. I have never and I will never be confined by what men think of Me. You would not even know of Me if I did not choose to reveal Myself to you. But I love you! I have revealed Myself through My creation, the scriptures, My Son and so much more. Everything that I do for you is out of My love. It is My electrically charged, liquid-plasma, love-energy that holds the Earth and all of the planets, stars, galaxies and all of creation in their appointed places. It is the very essence of who I AM! This is also the oil in the lamp of My virgins and the rivers of living waters that flows out of the innermost beings of those who have been reborn of My Spirit. This is also called My glory, My presence and the Holy Spirit that flows out from My throne unto all of creation. I fill My children with this substance, My Ruach haKodesh (Holy Spirit), it is Me! My love sustains everyone, even my enemies, for there is no possibility of life without Me. Soon My enemies will know what it is like to be completely void of Me, just as they desire in their hearts and they will rue that day for all of eternity, for they will die for all of eternity.

Yes, even Satan himself needs Me to exist but he is being cut off. When he comes before Me to accuse My children he absorbs a small portion of My life force, which is My energy, My glory, My Spirit. Now is the time for this to end. I know most of you don’t understand why I allow him to exist. I tell you this, if I had judged him in the beginning when he first sinned you all would have also been lost. I could not bear the thought of all those made in My very own image perishing, so I made plan for the redemption of all mankind before I even made the Earth. I did this for My own name’s sake. I was not surprised when Eve was deceived or when Adam sinned. They had to have the choice to obey Me or not and I knew what the outcome would be. I use Satan to try all of those made in My image. My Son said when He walked the earth as the Son of Man “In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” Adam failed his trial but the second Adam did not. Yahushua (Jesus) became the sacrifice for all sin for all of the sons and daughters of Adam. They just must accept His sacrifice and be filled with My Spirit. That is why His name is to be worshipped, I AM He and He is Me, We are one. At the name of Yahushua (Jesus) every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Yahushua ha Mashiach is Adonai (Jesus Christ is Lord), to My glory, I AM God the Father, Abba.

My Son’s sacrifice did not cover those of Satan’s seed or those of the seed of the angels who left their proper domain and came unto the daughters of Adam to bare children who are the Nephilim (giants). This also goes for those who would erase My image out of themselves by taking the “Mark of the Beast”, there will no longer be any sacrifice for sin for them. It will change their blood. This is the change in their DNA that will make them eternally his and eternally separated from Me. They will no longer be sons and daughters of Adam.

They will be given the strong delusion and they will believe the lies of the fallen ones. They are the principalities, powers, master spirits who are the world rulers of this present darkness and spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly, supernatural realm are being forced upon the earth because their vibrational frequencies are being lowered because they are being cut off from My energy because it is the appointed time. They cannot stay in their current dwelling place, “the air” which is the unseen heavenly realm that is around you. As their frequency grows lower, the days of great darkness will come upon the whole Earth, except My remnant-bride.

During this time of darkness, My chosen ones will have their frequency raised by Me, returning their DNA to the perfect state that it was before the fall of Adam and Eve. ALL of creation has been waiting for this to take place for thousands of years! You shall do more than you ever dreamed possible. Some have had dreams and visions but all has not been revealed. My manifest (revealed) sons and daughters are My secret weapons! The enemy does not know all that you will accomplish and he will not touch you. I see you as you will be Now! You are such a beautiful sight to behold! I have never seen My Son with such joy on His face as He looks at His long-awaited bride! She is the glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing and she is holy and without blemish!

Just a little while longer, till you finish the good work that I began in you. I will accomplish everything that I have said in My Word. Amen!

My children, I LOVE YOU INFINITELY!
    Abba

The last paragraph contains a particullarly odd phrasing or dare I say slip-up: “till you finish the good work that I began in you”.
    Now wait a second! “YOU”??? As in: “WE” finish the good work that “HE” began? As in: MEN finish the good work that GOD began?

But is it not written in the Bible:
    “Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ” (Philippians 1:6 KJV) As in: “HE” will finish the good work that “HE” began!? As in: GOD will finish the good work that GOD began!?

Am I hallucinating or did the alleged sender of this prophetic message just change Scripture in a subtle but meaningful way?

MattS
    Senior Moderator

Hey Moritz, thanks for putting this one up. I have been able to have a look at this and have a few problems with the prophecy and the supporting scripture. I have not looked at the prophecy with a fine tooth comb, however, other folks may be able to find more than I have been able to. It is my opinion that you are right to be concerned about this prophecy. Superficially it looks okay, seems to have the right language and seems to have the right sounding scriptures to support it. However, there are some things that jumped out a bit when I read the prophecy. There is also a massive list of scripture at the end of the prophecy which I assume is there in some way to support the prophetic word.

My concerns are as follows;

Whenever I hear the use of the word “manifest” in relation to things Christian, I always take a hard look at the source of the writer or speaker using this term. The use of the word “manifest” is used a great deal by the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) and Latter Rain folk. I don’t have a problem with the word “manifest” when used correctly/scripturally. Here I see that part of the title uses the word “Manifest Sons” which is very much in use by those adhering to Latter Rains and NAR teachings. If you use the full title “My Manifest (revealed) sons and daughters are my secret weapons!, it sounds a bit like the Joel’s Army Latter Rains doctrine of the manifest sons.

Some of the parts of the prophecy are very much open to interpretation and could be misconstrued as New Age teachings, for example;
    “I have seen the end of the age you are now in and I tell you there will NEVER be another one like it because evil and sin will be completely eradicated.”
    What does this refer to, the end of this age or the end of the Millennial age? We are not in the Millennial age yet so it must refer to the end of this age we are in, sin and evil will not “completely” be eradicated in Millenium as the devil will be allowed for one last gasp at the end of the Millennial period. The New Age movement teaches about the coming “heaven on earth” where mankind will become perfect through their own efforts achieving the ultimate enlightenment, the age of Aquarius.

Here is a list of sections of the prophecy that sound like “New Age” language and use of language that reduces the Holy Spirit to a force as opposed to a person. There are what I would term Gnostic overtones in this prophecy, that is, speaking of achieving things of our own accord or by secret knowledge and power. There is just some stuff that sounds really off as well, I have added comments in CAPS for some of them.

The transition period between these two ages is called “Jacob’s Trouble” or “The Great Tribulation”. All who have not rid themselves of all evil and sin, and made themselves holy as I AM holy will go through this time. My remnent-bride will reap the harvest and escape My wrath and will experience the wrath of the enemy but only as much as I deem necessary.

It is My electrically charged, liquid-plasma, love-energy that holds the Earth and all of the planets, stars, galaxies and all of creation in their appointed places

It is My electrically charged, liquid-plasma, love-energy that holds the Earth and all of the planets, stars, galaxies and all of creation in their appointed places

My presence and the Holy Spirit that flows out from My throne unto all of creation. I fill My children with this substance, My Ruach haKodesh (Holy Spirit), it is Me! My love sustains everyone, even my enemies, for there is no possibility of life without Me.

Yes, even Satan himself needs Me to exist but he is being cut off. When he comes before Me to accuse My children he absorbs a small portion of My life force, WHAT!!

Yes, even Satan himself needs Me to exist but he is being cut off. When he comes before Me to accuse My children he absorbs a small portion of My life force, WHAT!!

I tell you this, if I had judged him in the beginning when he first sinned you all would have also been lost. WHAT!!

I could not bear the thought of all those made in My very own image perishing A POWERLESS GOD??!!

They just must accept His sacrifice REALLY? THERE IS NO CHOICE IN THIS FOR US AT ALL!!

It will change their blood. This is the change in their DNA that will make them eternally his and eternally separated from Me. They will no longer be sons and daughters of Adam. WE DON’T KNOW IF IT WILL ACTUALLY BE THIS WAY

They are the principalities, powers, master spirits who are the world rulers of this present darkness and spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly, supernatural realm are being forced upon the earth because their vibrational frequencies are being lowered because they are being cut off from My energy because it is the appointed time. They cannot stay in their current dwelling place, “the air” which is the unseen heavenly realm that is around you. As their frequency grows lower, the days of great darkness will come upon the whole Earth, except My remnant-bride.

During this time of darkness, My chosen ones will have their frequency raised by Me THIS JUST SOUNDS SO NEW AGE

Just a little while longer, till you finish the good work that I began in you. I will accomplish everything that I have said in My Word. Amen! VERY GOOD SPOTTING ON THIS ONE MORITZ, I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU. Philippians 1:6 says “6 For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.”

This would go well in the Gnostic Gospels plain and simple as it makes the work ours and not God’s

Moritz, this is good spotting and you have been very right to question this prophecy as there is much that would suggest that it should be avoided as genuine and yes Phillipans 1:6 was changed to reflect a Gnostic teaching, well done on seeing this.

Blessings

MattS

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

Just for the record Matt and Moritz I will share something here – Jeff Byerly who wrote that prophecy also submitted it for posting in the AMTM Facebook group. Jeff is a member of the group (along with 7,700 others). We have not approved the post in the group. Jeff ( the writer of it ) seems like a nice guy, and is probably genuine. Also he does follow AMTM I believe. However, several weeks ago the other moderators and I had a discussion around Jeff’s blog posts. None of us were comfortable with them, and particularly with the way the prophetic words are delivered ie: as if God himself were speaking. That’s always something that rings a bit of a warning bell to me. I believe Kara P may also have been asked her opinion, and also had concerns about the HolySpirit wind prophecies. So the following message was sent to Jeff by one of the group’s moderators. I was asked my thoughts on the wording, and I agreed that the message was appropriate to send, which it duly was. I don’t think her actually replied- he has continued t send in the articles to post ( including the one Moritz questioned here). Here it is:

Minute to Midnite Facebook forum. I understand that you are concerned regarding why you posts are not being published on the forum and why you were blocked.

Let me try and explain our reviewing process with the understanding that we are fellow brothers and sisters in the body of Christ and, as spirits still bound to the flesh, we are also fallible. We review each request to publish a post with the lens of ‘does it help, or hinder, or cause division, in the body of believers and subscribers to the forum. When reviewing your blog posts, it was generally felt by our admin group that the context of your writings are as if Jesus Himself were putting His thoughts to pen, and publishing them, on a daily basis. It was determined in our review process that this could be a slippery slope that is not part of the written word of the Holy Bible. Statements could be taken out of context and be perceived incorrectly.
    Please understand, this is a very difficult and uncomfortable reply to you as in no way would we want to inhibit the Holy Spirit and how He is interacting with you. However, we must also be good guardians of what is published in a forum where more than a few people are uncomfortable with the format.

We hope you understand this position. And, to be clear, blocking you from the site was an error – the post was being deleted (since it was not approved) but, you should not have been blocked. Please accept our apologies for that action.

If you would like to discuss this matter further, one of us would be happy to speak with you.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Tony Koretz.
    • This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Tony Koretz.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.