Gold and Silver vs cryptos and fiat currencies

Home Forums Financial News – Gold & Silver, Cash, Cryptos Gold and Silver vs cryptos and fiat currencies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

I will begin by saying Unapologetically that I believe God created gold and silver to be money. Man created fiat currencies. I do not believe that God’s plan for mankind is ultimately to have a corrupt monetary system controlled by a few central banks, who are in turn really just the front for a few Elite Oligarchs, who ultimately pull the strings behind the scenes. A debt based financial system is not scriptural, and in fact goes against scriptural principles. Therefore, why would God approve of it?

Gold and Silver – God’s True Money

A Minute to Midnite Administration
      A Minute To Midnite Show Host

El
      Participant

I’m with you Tony. I bought silver about five years ago. Although it is not worth what I paid for, I sleep well. Our fiat dollar will one day be worthless.

Tony Koretz
        Keymaster

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name assigned to this mysterious unknown person or people who designed Bitcoin and created its original reference implementation. Nobody knows who invented this technology. It is entirely possible that this movement is a false flag created by the government to move society to accept the end of tangible money. It is very strange that the person who invented this technology is unknown and has not stepped forward to demand some royalty.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/cryptocurrency/is-cryptocurrency-a-government-plot/

A Minute to Midnite Administration
          A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.