Drag Queens, Children, and the Judgment of America

Home Forums General Discussions Drag Queens, Children, and the Judgment of America

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kara Pickering
    Participant

The depravity of this nation never ceases to amaze me. We are barreling forward at breakneck speed, to complete Social, Moral and Spritual destruction! For those who study history, tell me…what happened to Babylon and Ancient Rome? How about Sodom and Gomorrah?

Do we seriously think that YHWH (God) will bless a Nation and completely ignore its prodigious mountain of corporate sin? Do Christians go back to sleep, because their man is in office? I should say not.
    We are not being blessed. We are not going to be granted a reprieve. “Great Prosperity” will not be awarded to this Nation. I am not a prophet, yet I will prophesy this…

America (Babylon) will fall! She will be destroyed. She has sinned greatly against the Elohiym (God) most high! Her transgressions have become a stench in the nose of YHWH. He will not turn a blind eye. He will not let great iniquity go unpunished. He will not prosper a reprobate nation! He is a good judge, and the unjust will be judged accordingly. Our president CANNOT save us. The hopefulness of Mark Taylor will not save America. Do not be decieved. SHE…WILL…BE…JUDGED!

YHWH will protect His own. Stay in repentance. Glorify Him in everything you do! Remain in communication with Him, and read and live out His Word. Now is not the time to be lukewarm, complacent nor apathetic.

https://youtu.be/SNnBdIpFJKA

Kara Pickering
    Participant

Many have already viewed this on Facebook. I have paced it here for the others that either missed this, or do not have Facebook. Blessings Guys.

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Kimberly Kelly
    Participant

How is any of that ok in front of children????? Really it’s sexual abuse. The names of the people there are horrific! Its all programming our kids into this awful demonic era. God help!

Kara Pickering
    Participant

Thanks for posting the link the correct way, Tony. I was having issues with that.

MattS
    Senior Moderator

Hey Kara
    Thanks for posting this, as much as it is hard to watch, it is a timely reminder of how far our society has fallen, when the call good evil, and evil good.

A Minute To Midnite Staff writer

Louise Brislane
    Participant

I am dreading the day when the local library honour one of these drag queens into telling stories for kids. It will really show that Australia has lost it’s way. Especially as I used to do volunteer work there & know most of the librarians. The sad part is that it won’t shock me but it will break my heart.

Jason Bramble
    Participant

Hedonism is the common thread between Rome, Sodom/Gomorrah, Babylon and us. When a civilization becomes so comfortable with taboo and degenerate nature that drag queen children, and the like becomes normal(Or in the case of periods of Israel’s history child sacrifice) usually thats when things, go side ways. Rome was at the height of its hedonism when The Lord finally had enough and Jesus came. We are rapidly heading towards the return of Christ because we are engaging all types of disgusting behaviours. When we should’ve stamped them out when they started to arise.

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

PRIME MINISTER JUSTIN TRUDEAU MAKES CANADA BOW DOWN TO LGBTQP MOVEMENT, BEGS FOR THEIR FORGIVENESS
    Justin Trudeau promised the apology a year ago after the LGBTQ group Egale Canada released a report on what the government could do to remedy its previous anti-LGBTQ actions. The government is also dealing with a lawsuit from thousands of people alleging they were persecuted due to their sexual orientation. A financial settlement is also reportedly in the works, although the details of it are not yet public.

PRIME MINISTER JUSTIN TRUDEAU MAKES CANADA BOW DOWN TO LGBTQP MOVEMENT, BEGS FOR THEIR FORGIVENESS

A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Sandra L
    Participant

This show by NYSTV shows just how bad things are! I’ve watched a lot of videos about topics like this but this one leaves me shocked and speechless.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.