191 -The Truth about Palestine, Israel in History and Prophecy -Indran Mylvagam

Home Forums Latest A Minute To Midnite Show episodes 191 -The Truth about Palestine, Israel in History and Prophecy -Indran Mylvagam

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

191 -The Truth about Palestine, Israel in History and in Prophecy – Indran Mylvaganam

Episode 191 of the A Minute To Midnite Show. Tony is joined by Indran Mylvaganam, who gives a great synopsis into the history of Israel and Jerusalem. Find out the truth about the Palestinian claims versus the Jewish claims to the land. Discover the true Biblical perspective on this, and also listen as Indran uncovers the deceptions of what has become known as “Fulfilment Theology”.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
      A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Louise Brislane
      Participant

That interview was so enjoyable, looking forward to listening to him again! soon please…
        He & I share the same wavelength on Israel. The more I read the old testament, the more it is so, so obvious that God will never break the covenant that He made with Abraham. If He ever did, then we are in deep trouble…

Greg
        Participant

I enjoyed this one too! Great information. I’ll have a listen to his other messages on YouTube sometime soon.

Tony Koretz
          Keymaster

I enjoyed this one too! Great information. I’ll have a listen to his other messages on YouTube sometime soon.

Yes a- and I’d certainly like to have him back to talk on other issues soon too!

A Minute to Midnite Administration
            A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Phil Mandsager
            Participant

Sorry, I’m a little behind on my podcasts. Just listened.
              Thank You Tony for your questioning of Israel. It is such a Divisive Topic, and yes, people are either %100 Pro Israel of %100 Anti Zionist. I believe we need to find the middle ground. Obviously Deception is the name of the game Satan plays.
              Here is my biggest Beef:
              Why do we even call them Israel? Clearly the Parable of the Fig Tree spoken by Jesus calls the the FIG TREE. i believe we should refer to them as the FIG TREE. And also then, we should research the Figs and their meaning throughout the Bible.
              Jeremiah refers to the ‘2 baskets of Figs’.
              There were ‘good figs’ and ‘very naughty figs’. This was in reference to Judah’s return from Captivity. I think the ‘bad figs’ were the Jews who adopted the Babylonian Mystery Religion and mixed it with Judaism = the Talmud & Kabballah.
              I believe we have the very same mixture today.
              Sure, there are genuine true ‘good figs’ from the tribe of Judah living there. Many of them oppose Zionism. Many of them stand up for the Human Rights of Palestinians.
              But we also have the Talmudic Kabbalah Masonic Zionist fake ‘jews’.
              In no way, shape or form can we refer to the Fig Tree as Israel. The Figs have always represents just Judah from Jeremiah. At best we can refer to them as Judah, not Israel.
              I would challenge Tony to get this woman as a guest. The author of this site: http://12tribehistory.com/
              She has been a guest on the Radio Show Messiahs Branch w/ Pator Dan Catlin. That is where I first heard her. She does impeccable research. She has traced the ‘lost 10 tribes’. These ‘lost tribes’ are True Israel.
              The Northern Tribes and Judah split way back during King Jereboam, and will remain so until until Ezekial’s ‘2 sticks’ come back together.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.