When it all goes down the next step is easy…

Home Forums Survival skills and Prepping When it all goes down the next step is easy…

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MattS 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Silas
    Participant

Just say:
    Alexa, turn on some candles!

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

Just say:
    Alexa, turn on some candles!

Explain the significance of Alexa?

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Silas
    Participant

Tony, are you KIDDING ME????
    Alexa’s are in millions of homes. They are Amazon’s demonic techno invader that people are giving themselves over to:

Simply say the trigger word (either “Alexa,” “Echo,” “Amazon,” or “Computer”) followed by what you want to happen, and it will usually be done—as long as you’ve set up everything properly and are using the correct command. ….

I have seen Alexa in action. She works!

The full article is here explaining it: https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/what-is-alexa-what-is-the-amazon-echo-and-should-you-get-one/

Alexa does everything for you. You just talk to it. The joke I was trying to make is that first off, Alexa cannot light candles, even though people think she can do anything. And secondly, when it all goes down there is no internet which is what Alexa operates off of 24/7 and there is no electrical power to run Alexa.

(Maybe, Tony, you spend too much time outdoors :). And that is supposed to be a joke too. In a good way. That you are above this descent into hell the world is taking. Partly via Alexa)

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

Tony, are you KIDDING ME????
    Alexa’s are in millions of homes. They are Amazon’s demonic techno invader that people are giving themselves over to:

Simply say the trigger word (either “Alexa,” “Echo,” “Amazon,” or “Computer”) followed by what you want to happen, and it will usually be done—as long as you’ve set up everything properly and are using the correct command. ….

I have seen Alexa in action. She works!

The full article is here explaining it: https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/what-is-alexa-what-is-the-amazon-echo-and-should-you-get-one/

Alexa does everything for you. You just talk to it. The joke I was trying to make is that first off, Alexa cannot light candles, even though people think she can do anything. And secondly, when it all goes down there is no internet which is what Alexa operates off of 24/7 and there is no electrical power to run Alexa.

(Maybe, Tony, you spend too much time outdoors :). And that is supposed to be a joke too. In a good way. That you are above this descent into hell the world is taking. Partly via Alexa)

I kind of figured that was the direction you were alluding to…I guess I just wanted it clarified more- which you have now done!

Silas
    Participant

I know I can be oblique with my humor at times. Hopefully you enjoyed it.

M.E.
    Participant

I thought it was hilarious. Thanks for the humor!

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

The false alarm in Hawaii yesterday should be an enormous wake-up call. It should inspire everyone, everywhere to make a survival shelter plan.

While people who panicked are busy pointing fingers at the person who allegedly “hit the wrong button” and sent out a message warning of an incoming missile and to seek immediate shelter, where should that finger really point?

Rad more https://www.theorganicprepper.com/missile-scare-hawaii-make-survival-shelter-plan/

M.E.
    Participant

Tony, I haven’t taken the time to search alt-media for this so perhaps this has already been discussed, but what if it wasn’t a false alarm. What if whoever pushed that button did so under instruction because the Intel indicated that fat little rocket man was sending a message our way? I mean if that were the case, but nothing ended up happening it’s not like they would tell people that unless they were ready to go to war with N. Korea/China.

MattS
    Senior Moderator

Or maybe the NORKS accidentally hacked their way into the missile alert system and sent the message by mistake :-0 !!

A Minute To Midnite Staff writer

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.