>Urgent! Forbidden information,a must watch! 5G is a kill grid

Home Forums General Discussions >Urgent! Forbidden information,a must watch! 5G is a kill grid

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

As 5G Techno Kill Grid Is Established All Around Us, Experts Warn The Odds Of An AI Catastrophe Could Be As High As One In Ten

In an episode of the television show “Person Of Interest”, a show which features a ‘present day’ America watched over every second of every day by an artificially intelligent ‘machine’, the plot of one particular story featured a wealthy business woman who is murdered because she questioned the safety of a technology used with one of her company’s new product. The technology? 5G.

We have embedded the 2nd video below which features one of the main characters warning that microwave radiation from 5G will cook the human body and as our videographer points out, “Person Of Interest” pointed out these potential dangers of 5G years ahead of its rollout. With the show also warning of the dangers of AI and the still unfolding ‘surveillance state’ in America, as Susan Duclos mentioned to me while we were watching the episode, it shouldn’t be a surprise that “Person Of Interest” was cancelled as their warnings about 5G and the potential dangers of AI cut far too close to ‘the truth’.

And while the mainstream media would never admit that deadly marriage between 5G and AI could spawn the destruction of the human race, the excerpt republished below from this story over at Washington’s Blog helps to put things into proper perspective.

The Same Frequencies Used for Pain-Inflicting Crowd Control Weapons Form the Foundation of the Network that Will Tie Together More Than 50 Billion Devices As Part of the Internet of Things.

We previously noted that the Internet of Things (IoT) is a scam … being pushed so that Big Brother can spy on us. Believe it or not, IoT may also pose health and safety risks.

Devra Lee Davis – Founding Director of the Board on Environmental Studies and Toxicology of the U.S. National Research Council says that the 5G wavelengths used in IoT have never been tested for health effects, and may adversely impact our skin and sweat glands: Dr. Davis’ group – Environmental Health Trust – explains:

Israeli research studies presented at an international conference reveal that the same electromagnetic frequencies used for crowd control weapons form the foundation of the latest network – branded as 5G – that will tie together more than 50 billion devices as part of the Internet of Things.

Current investigations of wireless frequencies in the millimeter and submillimeter range confirm that these waves interact directly with human skin, specifically the sweat glands. Dr. Ben-Ishai of the Department of Physics, Hebrew University, Israel recently detailed how human sweat ducts act like an array of helical antennas when exposed to these wavelengths. Scientists cautioned that before rolling out 5G technologies that use these frequencies, research on human health effects needed to be done first to ensure the public and environment are protected.

READ MORE http://allnewspipeline.com/5G_AI_Techno_Kill_Grid_Ahead.php

Urgent! Forbidden information,a must watch! 5G is a kill grid that will lead to forced vaccinations.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
      A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Tony Koretz
      Keymaster

dave
        Participant

Cant wait to listen to this now-^^^
          When is this kind of technology ever used really for humanities benefit?

This tech could quite easily damage or alter a humans dna too i suspect-?
          its all working towards the mark no doubt.
          That will be next, sadly.
          Smart meters are part of this too im sure.

Hope you guys dont mind me post hogging lately just enjoying this site very much,
          with goodwill and much respect-who do you talk to who understands these things?
          david.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by dave.
          Tony Koretz
          Keymaster

Cant wait to listen to this now-^^^

Hope you guys dont mind me post hogging lately just enjoying this site very much,
            with goodwill and much respect-who do you talk to who understands these things?
            david.

No we don’t mind at all. That’s what this forum is here for – for people to contribute and spark conversations is exactly what we do want.

Greg
            Participant

All this IoT stuff…

Of course, it’s always sold as it being great for us / convenient etc. but yes, it’s just for the powers that be to control us.

I mean, who seriously needs a fridge with a camera in it, for example???

However, people will buy all the latest just to be able to say they’ve got it.

It’s like they say about George Orwell’s 1984… He saw these things coming but would never have guessed that people would be paying to bring them into their own homes!

Tony Koretz
              Keymaster

Then there’s this type of stuff becoming more and more accepted:

MasterCard looking to roll out biometric fingerprint cards in UK

Mastercard is in talks with British banks to introduce a biometric payment card, as a deadline to implement EU regulations to tackle banking fraud approaches.

Currently, the US company is testing the biometric card, which has an inbuilt fingerprint sensor, in South Africa, but hopes it can be rolled out in Britain in coming months.

When the card is performing a payment, a shopper places the end of their finger on the sensor to confirm their identity, allowing the transaction to take place.

The fingerprint information on the card will allow customers to bypass rules brought in with a new directive, which was created by the European Commission, that mean customers will have to confirm their identity every five times they make a contactless payment.

READ MORE: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm

dave
                Participant

This is very scary to me personally-so many are led to believe this is technology & wonderful and progress,
                  never considering the down side.

It is part of the way people are trained to think.
                  I feel so grateful i have the firm belief in our father and his only son.

Facebook is building a facial recognition database now too i hear.

How does one run away from any of this?? Theres nowhere it wont cover probably.

Thank you for posting.

dave
                  Participant

I know-ridiculous-a connected dishwasher??

Crazy-your so right, they welcome the invasion of privacy into there own homes.

dave
                    Participant

Thanks Tony,
                      i’m probably a little over sensitive hehe.
                      Cant wait for the next show.:-)

I hope i help encourage participation too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.