This is a Dangerous New Age Distortion

Home Forums Unmasking Deceptions: Occult, New Age, Cults, False Doctrines This is a Dangerous New Age Distortion

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

My Comment: Alex Jones is showing here what his true belief system is. It’s NOT Biblical Christianity, but is a New Age distortion, masquerading as some sort of Christianity. It has more in common with luciferianism than the true gospel. It needs to be shown for what it is. I have always been somewhat on the fence as to whether Jones is truly fighting the NWO, or if he is just controlled opposition. However it seems clearer in recent times that it appears more likely to be the latter of those two options!

Alex Jones breaks down how the Globalists’ New World Order plan absolutely depends on distorting peoples’ free will so that they themselves choose to close off their spiritual understanding.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
      A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Kara Pickering
      Participant

I am really starting get to think the same thing as well. He said a few things last year about collective consciousness and the cosmos that were a real red flag for me. There is much truth in his channel. Yet many lies as well. Isn’t that like Satan though… using 99% truth to float his 1% lie…

“Food for thought” (pun intended) RAT POISONING= 99% real food and 1% poison… Only 1% is needed to kill it dead!

(Obviously AJ’s channel isn’t 99% truth though. You get the point)

MattS
        Senior Moderator

Here is another Alex Jones video from 4 years ago entitled “GET BEHIND ME SATAN

I remember watching this video and it totally put me off him, it was his disingenuous body language and the way he talked about God reminded me of the way Freemasons speak about God, I could no longer watch him after this. Anyway, make up your own minds re this. BTW Kanye West absolutely mocks Jesus with his Yeezus character.

A Minute To Midnite Staff writer

Jamon Smith
          Participant

“Satanic energy?” “Universe?” “Spiritual teleportation?” “Transcend?” “Rescinate?” “Consciousness?” “God’s dream?” “This planet is phase 1?” “Galatic rules?” Quoting a nutty Kanye West rant as if it is genius?

Yeah, this dude is a shill and all of those terms are New Age. Smh.

Sarah
            Participant

I thought the same thing a few months back when he was getting “censored” by YouTube and then all of a sudden the censorship quit and he was making s bunch more videos. My red flags went up. Also Nathan Leal did a write up on Roger Stone whom Jones loves to have on all the time and personally hangs out with Stone. That guy is Evil through and through. Check out Nathan’s story and it will all make sense. Jones is controlled opposition. Fooling the masses again!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Sarah.
              Tony Koretz
              Keymaster

And let’s not forget this rant from AJ in April. This was the one that really had me shaking my head!

A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Louise Brislane
                Participant

When I saw him in 2015, he was ranting & immediately, I thought that no true Christian would behave like that, so turned him off. I have seen portions of his shows since when someone has put up his site for some particular reason but I have never stayed the course. I have wondered often, how long it would take before he was properly exposed for what he truly is, a paid puppet of an agenda. Actually, I think I did watch someone else’s show who was saying the same thing over a year ago.

Fred Scritsmier
                  Participant

AJ has some great info.
                    If you listen to his words, AJ has a lot of hate.
                    He may talk a Christian game, but when he’s upset, the real AJ comes out.
                    A hate filled man full of rage. Hating the system, yes, so do I.
                    When it comes to a person, even Soros, I try not to hate. Jesus died
                    even for him. God will sort all the goats out, leave that to him.
                    Continue the fight against globalists, but love man. Jesus would.

Moritz
                    Participant

I seriously doubt that Alex is a conscious deceiver but he might be ‘mislead opposition’, being fed spiritually ambigous informations from supposed ‘resistance members’ in the American armed forces and agencies. Till today I´m ultimately not sure about what exactly he believes because he quite frankly never offered a coherent presentation of this theology.

That being said I consider Infowars as a net gain for truth, and even in the worst case, meaning if Alex turned out to be not a true Christian himself (like I said I´m not sure about the details of his views), he has always pointed to biblical sources and offered (more) authentic Christian personalities a platform like Steve Quayle and Doug Hagmann for example. And this is why I´m curious and still optimistic about the collaboration of Infowars and David Knight with GenSixProductions and SkywatchTV for the coming conference about transhumanism.

As a matter of fact, I myself followed Alex Jones for the conspiracy talk and fringe intel before I became a Christian and it was because of his very own ongoing positive remarks about the Bible that I decided to take a closer look at the Christian guests on his show. So I ended up hearing a clear presentation of the Gospel and believing it because I was initially interested in the theories of an highly entertaining waterfilter-salesman from Texas. Appearently the garment of my salvation has some LOLs woven into it. So y`all forgive me for cutting the man some slack.

That being said, there is a real danger currently growing inside the truth-movement, a cancer of diabolical deception. Here´s a quick scenario:

I think it´s very likely that Satan will at some point indeed start some kind of fake ‘grassroot revolution’ and in the process throw some low level ‘evil elites’ under the bus, so that well-meaning people of all faiths and nationalities are deceived into believing they had a ‘global spiritual awakening’ and learned about the ‘potential power of the oneness of humanity’ which could possibly overcome all the world´s problems. Maybe the Luciferians in disguise who will take control of this ‘new truth movement’ will spearhead the investigations into 9/11 or the FED just to establish themselves as beacons of trustworthyness and gain credibility. Satan might masquerade as the people´s knight who slays the dragon of the NWO; after all it´s no coincidence that freemasons like the figure of St. George so much.

After this the planned collapse of the economy and escalating wars could be explained as the last desperate false-flags-efforts of the dying old system. During this time Satan could very well present a fake Anti-Christ (perhaps some Muslim politician everybody will get scared of who abuses the Muslims as canon fodder ), maybe also with some really obnoxious health-care-chip as a pseudo-mark of the beast, just to check all the boxes in the usual prophecy books. Once again, the controlled new global awareness-movement should be up in arms against this.

So when the real Antichrist shows up, he can easily rescue the state of Israel and vaporize all her neighbours. He could mislabel this victory as the battle of Armageddon or Gog-Magog. Mainstream conservative Christians will be thankful that the Near East is great again and the Jews can safely build the third temple and re-start their sacrifices. Other political and religious leaders will shake the hand of this new political star, there will be peace talks going on everywhere, the propecies are ‘fulfilled’, and everbody finds new hope – and is letting their guard down. Then the real AC can introduce a new economy, a free energy system, and disclose the ‘extraterrestrial presence’. This will be a dream come true for a lot of so-called truthers who always knew that there was something out there and burried in the archives.

Today there is a certain mantra all these pro-alien people are repeating over and over again: It is ‘We have to learn who we really are’. Seriously, there are certain one-hour-interviews with these people with these exact words being repeated up to a dozen times. And this is the final question for everyone who wants to know how the world works. And the revelations of government secrets are just steps on the way to ‘the highest truth’. So who ‘are we really’, what is our place in the order of the cosmos, what is the meaning of life? This question is and will always be the ultimate question of any truth movement.

Of course the Antichrist won´t tell the truth about human origins, early civilizations and the nature of the non-human visitors. Yes, he will happily open the vaults of the Smithsonian as well as the halls of NASA to illustrate and ‘proof’ his twisted version of history with real artifacts. This is why it is so crucial that the present-day truth-movement learns about the Nephilim now or else they will be overwhelmed and washed away by the sheer amount of mind-blowing sensations when the evil one will disclose them on his own terms.

The Antichrist then may go on to introduce his sidekick to the pope and the church, the returning ‘Yeshua’ who is a ‘great prophet and ascended master’ who just happened to spend the last two millenia with his other flocks on other planets. Now ‘Jesus’ is back to clear up some misunderstandings before his retirement because he was just ‘the Christ’ for the last age of the earth and the AC is his successor in ‘the office of the Christ’ for the new age of Aquarius.

After miraculously surviving an assasination-attempt by a fundamentalist oldschool-Christian nutjob, the Antichrist then taps into ‘christ consciousnes’ and transform from a ‘human’ politicial leader into an avatar of ‘God’ aka ‘the cosmic forces of the continously self-creating universe’. The ‘space brothers’ will be certainly nice enough to offer every human an artifical evolutionary boost, so that everyone with the mark of the ‘new Christ’ will be uplifted into the global shared data cloud of the united progressive mankind and her mother Earth, the self-conscious planet as part of the whole self-conscious universe. And those people who won´t buy into all this BS will be labeled as an hindrance for the spiritual evolution of Gaia and must be purged from the Earth or else her allergic reactions in form of natural disasters will get worse and worse – perhaps these pesky Jesus-followers are even in league with some ‘other mean old aliens out there’ who are trying to invade soon and who already sent these two annoying witnesses…

This is all prophetic speculation but if I were Satan I would try to use the prophetic mindset of religious people and the distrust of many citizens in official institiutions against them. So that they would fall in their own swords when they struggle to break free from corruption and oppression. Point is: Every truth-movement without the real Jesus Christ is not only incomplete but will blow up in the face of the truthers and cost them their souls. The question ‘who we really are’ is inseparably linked with the question ‘who Jesus really is’.

I hope that some of the most prolific voices in the alternate media who may still be entangled with half-truths (like Alex Jones propbably is), will get to learn the full truth, I´m certainly praying for this to happen before it´s to late.

Greg
                      Participant

I have his Endgame DVD from years ago but I haven’t seen much of him since.

To me, and from looking deeper into a lot of stuff years ago, this verse is so real :

For in much wisdom is much vexation,
                        and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow.

Ecclesiasties 1:18

Goes for all of us really… If we don’t keep our eyes on Who really is in control, and that God allows things to bring the whole world scene round to His ultimate conclusion that He has already foretold… if we don’t do that, then all this knowledge just increases sorrow and messes us up.

dave
                        Participant

I couldnt agree more Tony-

This new age shonky christianity is becoming the go to for many calling themselves christians these days,
                          [in my humble opinion]
                          no wonder i am so weary of joining any churches its so hard to find the real deal-
                          all so predatory and twisting the gospels and truth.

What AJ is really doing is giving truth seekers a bad image and bad name by acting out all the time like this.

Theres nothing easy about following the way truth and life i personally believe.

Its a lifetime of hard fearless spiritual work even then.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.