Things Missing

Home Forums General Discussions Things Missing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stephen Beevers
    Participant

Today it came to me there are 4 things missing on the earth, they are…Prayer, Love, Faith, and Empathy. I believe I cannot function unless I can manifest these things in my daily walk.

Jason Bramble
    Participant

Amen brother… I need to work on my Faith and Empathy though. Sometimes some people make you so angry, but I keep reminding myself that they are to be pitied or whatever. Not scorned. It’s all about trying to keep that in the forefront of your mind until it becomes natural. Love well the Bible says Love will be not present in this time and it sure seems to be coming true before our eyes. The only love we see is the love of self.

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

Amen brother… I need to work on my Faith and Empathy though. Sometimes some people make you so angry, but I keep reminding myself that they are to be pitied or whatever. Not scorned. It’s all about trying to keep that in the forefront of your mind until it becomes natural. Love well the Bible says Love will be not present in this time and it sure seems to be coming true before our eyes. The only love we see is the love of self.

Sometimes we have to bite our tongues and pray for the person that offends us rather than lash out. Our natural reaction is to want to slam them back. But it really doesn’t help the situation most times. For example, last night in a specific Facebook group ( not A Minute to Midnite group) someone saw the latest Show with Tim Alberino and called us ( me and Tim) bozos in his first comment. His second comment was even more condescending and “know it all”. I’d bet my bottom dollar he hadn’t even listened to the Show when he made his comments. My reaction initially was anger and I was about to write something back, but I felt a prompting to just let it go. Which I did. I didn’t respond to his second comment at all. Instead I offered up a quick prayer for them ( not written – but just me quietly) and left it at that with no reply. In the end it’s between them and God anyway. They will have to give account of their words before the Lord- and so will we.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Louise Brislane
    Participant

I keep coming back to Romans chapter one & realise that ‘but by the grace of God that could be me’. It changes your whole way of thinking. They are under God’s curse at the present time. It is something I have only noticed of late; the radical change in a lot of people & this Scripture came to me & I realised that God has had enough. So I now pray for them with a more understanding attitude than I had before. I am also praying for my own family because I sense the change coming in their outlook & attitude to life as well & that quite frankly scares me on their behalf! I want my children & my grandchildren to join me in the coming life ahead of us in eternity with the Lord.

Jason Bramble
    Participant

Sometimes we have to bite our tongues and pray for the person that offends us rather than lash out. Our natural reaction is to want to slam them back. But it really doesn’t help the situation most times. For example, last night in a specific Facebook group ( not A Minute to Midnite group) someone saw the latest Show with Tim Alberino and called us ( me and Tim) bozos in his first comment. His second comment was even more condescending and “know it all”. I’d bet my bottom dollar he hadn’t even listened to the Show when he made his comments. My reaction initially was anger and I was about to write something back, but I felt a prompting to just let it go. Which I did. I didn’t respond to his second comment at all. Instead I offered up a quick prayer for them ( not written – but just me quietly) and left it at that with no reply. In the end it’s between them and God anyway. They will have to give account of their words before the Lord- and so will we.

A lot of would be know it all’s in Christianity lately. Yeah biting my tongue is a lesson the Lord is having me to do lately more than ever, because iam super quick to lash back, and in a very venomous way when i am in a rotten mood.

Which is why the other day I had to leave the group. I have since returned, but at the time that person was stomping on the very last of my nerves, and I could feel my Christian good nature slipping away, so I backed out rather than lash out. Said a prayer for the person on my own time and left it at that. But I tell you I was really close LOL. But the Lord’s training is actually bearing some fruit.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.