The WORD Made Flesh! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Home Forums General Discussions The WORD Made Flesh! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rene’
    Participant

Let us remember today and every day:
      “Yeshua was born for us, He came for us, and we now have life in Him!”

My favorite words in Nichole Nordeman’s song, REAL
      I am real
      Don’t turn me into memory or myth
      Let me be real
      And I’ll show you what it means to love like this
      To love like you don’t even care about the hurry and the hustle
      Like you are unaware December comes with so much trouble
      Cause you believe a baby came, not in paintings or in plays
      But every minute, every hour, every day

Kathy Hodges
      Participant

Merry Christmas to everyone!
        Wise men still SEEK Him
        They gave Him gifts: gold to emphasize His royalty, frankincense to emphasize His deity as it is the incense of prayer, and myrrh that is crushed to emphasize His humanity and the ultimate crushing of His body to save us.

The gospels all teach us about Jesus in different ways: Matthew He is the king of the Jews, Mark He is the servant of the Lord, Luke He is the son of man, and in John He is the Son of God.

He looked like a man but talked like God. Walked among men but lived above men. If you heard Him you heard God. If you saw Him you saw God. If you saw His love you saw the love of God. If you felt His compassion you felt the compassion of God. God had revealed Himself in the person of Jesus Christ.

In John 14:6 Jesus tells us who He is. If He is not the truth, there is no truth. If He is not the way to heaven there is no way. If He is not the life of God there is no life. If He is not the expression of grace there is no grace. If He is not the epitome of love there is no love. He is the One who fulfills all the old testament promises.

This is my favorite Christmas song all about Jesus! Enjoy and have a wonderful blessed day!

Rene’
        Participant

Thank you for sharing, Kathy!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.