Texas Church Shooting

Home Forums End Times, New World Order – News Texas Church Shooting

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

There are some aspects of this Texas Church shooting that I believe people need to be made aware of. There appears to be more to this than is being openly said. Could this be another false flag operation? People – you need to see this information!

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

Youtube took down the video as you can see. But it is now available directly here on our website:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Angela Georgantas
    Participant

On Point Preparedness has a pretty creepy video about exactly what was done at the site of the massacre. Why would people go to all this trouble, and how coincidental is it that this same motif shows up in so many books and movies about enligtenment?

I don’t know how to embed the video, but here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLlHNbPKMqI&t=0s

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

On Point Preparedness has a pretty creepy video about exactly what was done at the site of the massacre. Why would people go to all this trouble, and how coincidental is it that this same motif shows up in so many books and movies about enligtenment?

When you want to embed a video like from youtube- just click on YT where it says “Share”. Copy that link and paste it here. IT should automatically embed the video. No need to add the whole bit with the “.com/watch? bit. That doesn’t show up as an embed only a link. Here is the video:

Angela Georgantas
    Participant

Thank you!

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

Look at this image from the Matrix. Mike showed it in his video above. Notice the TV with the inverted pyramid in it and the circle inside it that represents an eye. The Matrix film was an pretty much telling people who run things-The Illumnianti and how most people don’t and won’t wake up!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anonymous

Here’s a photo from Bruce Almighty. A white room with a ladder (triangle) and man ascending to illumination: https://www.google.com/search?q=bruce+almighty+white+room&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw8beLl9DXAhVnyoMKHTqgDUkQ_AUICygC&biw=1680&bih=917#imgrc=xo4nRt_7_q_BnM:

My apologies, I do not see a button to upload images.

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

from Bruce Almighty

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.