Some thoughts from a new member…

Home Forums Survival skills and Prepping Some thoughts from a new member…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Silas
    Participant

I am new here and have not read all the SSP forum posts. So what I say here in brief may also be redundant.

First of all, the suggestions that I have read here are mainly great and useful. Everyone needs these life skills and needs to share them.

But my contribution to the discussion is this: Beware of the unpredictable and unstable nature of people during crisis. That is where the real danger lies. Not in shortages of food, water, etc. Good leaders in your micro community can become the new tyrants. The quiet ones can become the dangerous ones. The strong ones can become the biggest non-contributing leaches.

On balance, many will also rise to compassionate greatness.

Just don’t take that for granted.

Those who survive will use their spiritual eyes.

Tony Koretz
      Keymaster

I am new here and have not read all the SSP forum posts. So what I say here in brief may also be redundant.

First of all, the suggestions that I have read here are mainly great and useful. Everyone needs these life skills and needs to share them.

But my contribution to the discussion is this: Beware of the unpredictable and unstable nature of people during crisis. That is where the real danger lies. Not in shortages of food, water, etc. Good leaders in your micro community can become the new tyrants. The quiet ones can become the dangerous ones. The strong ones can become the biggest non-contributing leaches.

On balance, many will also rise to compassionate greatness.

Just don’t take that for granted.

Those who survive will use their spiritual eyes.

Yes those are good points. People can be unpredictable- specially in times of crisis. This is where we will need to be in tune with the Holy Spirit and actually listen to the leadings of the Spirit when it comes to dealing with people. and situations. That’s something we need to cultivate now.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
        A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.