'She looked possessed': Family attacked by naked woman claiming be the devil

Home Forums General Discussions 'She looked possessed': Family attacked by naked woman claiming be the devil

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

‘She looked possessed’: Virginia family attacked by naked woman claiming to be the devil

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/she-looked-possessed-virginia-family-attacked-by-naked-woman-claiming-to-be-the-devil

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Irma
    Participant

Wow! But sadly nothing surprise me these days!
    Sadly demonic possession will continue to increase as we draw closer to the end of the age. Russ Dizdar who as many of us know has done extensive research in this area who God has used to deliver many former satanic ritual abuse victims; tells us this will continue increase and get worse.

Joanie in her today’s Field Notes, E206 THE YEAR 2020 – Are You Prepared For Sudden Commands From Jesus Christ?
    Also reported an incident involving a 2 year old child who was screaming in the street outside her apartment for her mother. Thank God she was able to detect something sinister about the child’s scream and when Holy Spirit prompted her, she commanded the demon to leave the child who within a very short time was calm.

So let us watch and be sober knowing that the days are evil!
    May the Lord richly bless you all
    SaltoftheEarth

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

Wow! But sadly nothing surprise me these days!
    Sadly demonic possession will continue to increase as we draw closer to the end of the age. Russ Dizdar who as many of us know has done extensive research in this area who God has used to deliver many former satanic ritual abuse victims; tells us this will continue increase and get worse.

Joanie in her today’s Field Notes, E206 THE YEAR 2020 – Are You Prepared For Sudden Commands From Jesus Christ?
    Also reported an incident involving a 2 year old child who was screaming in the street outside her apartment for her mother. Thank God she was able to detect something sinister about the child’s scream and when Holy Spirit prompted her, she commanded the demon to leave the child who within a very short time was calm.

So let us watch and be sober knowing that the days are evil!
    May the Lord richly bless you all
    SaltoftheEarth

Thanks for sharing that. i’ll have to watch Joanie’s video when I ge a chance too.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.