SEDUCING THE VULNERABLE: Exposing the Devilish Doctrines of Bethel Church

Home Forums Unmasking Deceptions: Occult, New Age, Cults, False Doctrines SEDUCING THE VULNERABLE: Exposing the Devilish Doctrines of Bethel Church

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

SEDUCING THE VULNERABLE: Exposing the Devilish Doctrines of Bethel Church of Redding CA

Have you watched videos about “holy laughter” or have seen people writhing about on the floor? If you have seen these demonic manifestations, then you know that something has gone amuck in the NAR churches where these practices take place.

What you may not know is that “holy laughter” and other strange behavior in the church comes straight from Hinduism. Perhaps these people, including Bill Johnson (head pastor of Bethel), think that our God has gifted their people with these strange behaviors.

READ MORE https://grandmageri422.me/2018/06/23/seducing-the-vulnerable-exposing-the-devilish-doctrines-of-bethel-church-of-redding-ca/

A Minute to Midnite Administration
      A Minute To Midnite Show Host

dave
      Participant

It is making a mockery of true worship,
        all that kind of odd behaviour in these churches like the snake stuff too
        etc reaks of devilish motivation-intent for me personally,its not holy and of the lord.
        I believe there is a burgeoning infiltration into christian churches especially the mainstream as thats how they operate, placing there wolves inside the churches to destroy and sabotage from the inside out, corrupting vulnerable people,
        thats how they have always operated over the centuries.

Perish for lack of knowledge-so true.

The article is so right-they always target the childrens young vulnerable and impressionable mind,

oooh that makes me fume truly, no offence.

I might make a note to say a prayer for the children of this world tonight-the most vulnerable,
        yes i will.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, much respect.

Vlad
        Participant

Of course most everyone active in the so called “Christianity world” has by now heard about Bethel in Redding but this sounds exactly like how Scientology operates. I have long disconnected with the multitudes of ever evolving labels given to the wide array of strange apostasy filling the churches today. I just don’t care what it is called..i.e. word of faith, NAR, etc etc. I told my kids when they were growing up “even a pig spits out a pearl once in a while”. So it is with the present flood of false teachers and prophets. If I keep my nose in the holy scriptures, my knees prayer callous, and listen to my gut/spirit and use a little common sense gleaned from historical oversight measured against scripture I have found God is well able to keep my from falling into most of the deception that is washing over our world. I have seen just about it all from living and attending churches from Michigan to the Yukon and from Dallas to Northwest Territories. It is all just about the same. Folks laughing like hyenas, sweeping up gold dust, piling up clothes to be prayed over, bombing the speaker with fistfuls of money, handing out paper bags to coughing up demons, allowing folks to shove folks down -as in- “struck by the Holy Spirit” and on and on and on. Frankly, I am so weary of it I can not even yawn any more. I do believe that surely if God does not intervene very soon no flesh will be found alive. Apart from a small number,.. all that will be found are masses of demonically controlled zombies who have had spiritual lobotomies numbly imbibing of the toxic Jin from Orwell’s 1984. May God have mercy on us all and strengthen us to rise again another day to prayer and upholding his standard.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.