Read The Rules First!

Home Forums Arts, Music, Movies, Entertainment Read The Rules First!

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

Forum Rules:

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Pearl Schmunk
    Participant

Thank you Tony!

Pearl Schmunk
    Participant

I got lost in here… So forgive me, But I love and read and listen to all the things in here.. I will figure out hoe to reponds in due time.. But I love AMTM!!! ( I had as stroke I am not as bright as I used used to be. 🙂 )

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

I got lost in here… So forgive me, But I love and read and listen to all the things in here.. I will figure out hoe to reponds in due time.. But I love AMTM!!! ( I had as stroke I am not as bright as I used used to be. 🙂 )

We appreciate having your input Pearl- thank you!

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Paul Curwen
    Participant

Tony
    Thank you for such informative and mature content, I am really glad to be a part of AMTM and hope that I can do more in any area.
    I want to say That I listened to mike and Joanna on the unity thing and I am astounded, as they spoke such truths to me – Please send them my thanks – I love their works and I am going through the archives 1 by 1
    I really enjoy all that you guys do – Praise God

LaNell
    Participant

I am new to this, and i have not a clue what i am doing!

Tara
    Participant

Hey there, thanks for your work Tony. I’m not sure exactly if I’m in right chat. I noticed a networking forum but can’t see any Australian Networks? We’ve struggled for years to meet like minded Christians. We are currently in Qld out south west toowoomba. But in October that changes.God has provided us with a small coaster bus and God willing we will still be able to travel and buy fuel. We want to get away from cities as much as possible.if anyone is in Qld and knows other Christians looking for fellowship we would love to meet.

mellany
    Participant

One day closer to the Rapture of the church of the living God:)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Mellany McKenzie

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.