Pope Francis is at it again

Home Forums General Discussions Pope Francis is at it again

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

Pope Francis invites religious, political leaders to sign ‘Global Pact’ for ‘new humanism’

ROME, September 13, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — In a renewed and enthusiastic endorsement of globalism, Pope Francis has announced he is hosting an initiative for a “Global Pact” to create a “new humanism.”

The global event, set to take place at the Vatican on May 14, 2020, is themed Reinventing the Global Educational Alliance.

According to a Vatican statement issued on Thursday, Sept. 12, the Pope is inviting representatives of the main religions, international organizations and various humanitarian institutions, as well as key figures from the world of politics, economics and academia, and prominent athletes, scientists and sociologists to sign a “Global Pact on Education” so as to “hand on to younger generations a united and fraternal common home.”

READ MORE https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pope-francis-global-education-pact

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Tony Koretz.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

dave
    Participant

Im personally absolutely disgusted in this bloke and his “religious” mob,
    i cant believe he must have at least read revelations and more how can he be doing these things and think hes going to get away with it, is it arrogance or is it that he believes he has some insider information we dont that supposedly claims none of what we believe is true, or is his spirit simply guided purely by the ante christ spirit and has that church always been to some degree since its inception.
    I have often heard over the years that the rcc adopted pagan practices into its thing to get pagans on board with the new religion at the time, however, now i believe it never was really christian although it may have had true and faithful believers belong to it during its time of being.

I sometimes read nteb and they do some stories on him fairly often, we know them by there fruits dont we?
    I certainly have a lot to learn about the bible, but i surely can see through this abomination of our faith that is certain.
    Take care and thanks for posting up.
    People need to know i think.

Harvey Rosieur
    Participant

In the light of what is public knowledge, i.e what is freely available, why is there still a pretense maintained that the Roman Catholic Church is part of the Christian Church. It is not and never was.It is an enemy of Christ although it uses His name when it suits.It persecuted the Christians from the outset, when it began in the 4th century and has done so over the centuries -tortured, imprisoned and killed millions of Christians. Christians have been blamed, and still are, for its actions.The Crusades for example. The Council of Trent (Catholic) made it perfectly clear that we are not saved by faith in Christ alone but by the Roman Catholic Church. They stated very clearly that anyone who speaks, or teaches otherwise, is anathema.In other words, they are cursed. Very recently the Present Pope has been repeating this. He has also been making public statements to the effect that other faiths are also ways to God. In his efforts to build the one world church of Chrislam he has by these means shown himself to be an enemy of Christ “I am the way , the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father but through me”. The Pope is openly contradicting the word of Christ.He repeatedly warns that it is dangerous to have a personal relationship with Jesus. Many Catholics do not know what their church stands for .Theirs is a traditional relationship or they are paying lip-service only, not realising what they are members of and should come out as the Bible calls them to do.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.