Please Pray That My Sons Come Back To The Lord

Home Forums Prayer and Prayer Requests Please Pray That My Sons Come Back To The Lord

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kimberly Kelly 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Heather Toth
    Participant

I have two adult sons (29 & 32 years old) who accepted Christ into their hearts when they were children. My oldest now says he’s an atheist. My youngest believes Jesus was a great teacher, but questions his divinity, and questions the Bible’s authenticity.

I’m not a scholar. I certainly don’t have all the answers. I do know that the Lord knows my heart, and my sons’ hearts. I want nothing more than for them to truly know Jesus on a very real and pers

Kimberly Kelly
    Participant

Father in heaven we bring this sisters boys to you! We thank you bvecause you created then, you know them and you have a plan for them. Reveal yourself oh father to them in a mighty way that will not only bring them back to you but many others as well! The days are short lord so I ask that you bring your saving grace quickly. Your word says to train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it. Father I place this verse before you because they were raised to love you. Your word is sure and your promise is true!

We thank you Lord! We praise you for your saving Grace!
    Amen.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.