Phil Keaggy – Sunday School – Live at Maranatha Concert 1980

Home Forums Arts, Music, Movies, Entertainment Phil Keaggy – Sunday School – Live at Maranatha Concert 1980

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

Incredible performance!

Phil Keaggy – Sunday School – Live at Maranatha Concert 1980

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Vlad
    Participant

Attention! Politically incorrect!
    Sorry but, …..who was being glorified in this performance?? He was a great musician no doubt. It would have helped if I could hear/understand what he was singing. I can tell you this….I have been a drinking man for 50 years…and it called me to certain kinds of drink as it sounded just like what I have heard over the years. I no longer enter that space where I am called back to bondage and away from glorifying my God… .just One man’s opinion and experience. Like finger prints….every one has one. take it with a grain of salt. But I can tell you I was not drawn into God’s presence but was taken back to where I was delivered from. Flesh….no doubt cheers were going up for the goodness, greatness and holiness of
    God I’m sure….but I just missed it. Just one man’s testimony. Could be I’ll be deleted… but such is life. We all have out blind spots and special untouchable areas. I know ….I do and I pray God in His mercy will continue to work on me and show me and convict me of mine . Prov. 9:8 Do not reprove a scoffer lest he hate you, Rebuke a wise man and he will love you. Prov. 27:5 Open rebuke is better than love concealed. This has been my experience many times over the years…..and it was a blessing.
    I love the old hymn Great Is Thy Faithfulness just to mention a few. Check it out on line played by a good pipe organ. It will bring you to your knees. Cheers from the northern territories of Canada.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.