NEW MOVIE – ALIEN INTRUSION – 1/11/18 ONLY

Home Forums Arts, Music, Movies, Entertainment NEW MOVIE – ALIEN INTRUSION – 1/11/18 ONLY

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Dianna Bonner 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Dianna Bonner
    Participant

IN THEATERS JAN 11 Alien Intrusion Unmasking a Deception

My understanding is that this movie reveals the deception behind “aliens”; that “aliens” are really demons that the global elite plan to convince the world are beings from space. Much more palatable than getting unbelievers to accept demons, right? This movie is based on a book by CMI (Creation Ministries International) released 10 years ago and an Amazon top 50 bestseller.

“Millions of people have seen UFOs and many even recall personal encounters with strange entities. The popular view is that these are advanced aliens visiting us from far away, but this compelling new documentary takes a deeper look at the events, the beliefs, the experts and the people who have shaped our views in the “otherworldly.” When one examines this phenomenon, one of the most disturbing but powerful affirmations of the spiritual realm, Christianity and the Bible becomes clearer. This documentary seeks to solve one of the most haunting and persistent mysteries of our time by addressing UFO sightings in every country, things seen on radar, what happened at Roswell, alien abductions, government cover-ups, and even a “new” religion. The truth will surprise you!”

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Dianna Bonner. Reason: Add more detail

MattS
    Senior Moderator

Here is a video with Gary Bates on “Skywatch TV” related to this post (28 mins long)

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Staff writer

Dianna Bonner
    Participant

TONIGHT!!! Looking forward to this! I’ve got my tickets and I’m taking my best friend. Hoping I can help ease her into being “awake” more and into strengthening her relationship with Jesus. 🙂

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

TONIGHT!!! Looking forward to this! I’ve got my tickets and I’m taking my best friend. Hoping I can help ease her into being “awake” more and into strengthening her relationship with Jesus. 🙂

You will have to report back your thoughts on this after you have watched it. I am very interested to know what you will think once you have seen it!

A Minute To Midnite Show Host

MattS
    Senior Moderator

“NEW SEASON OF X FILES” The Illuminati agenda

Following along the lines of the “Alien Intrusion” theme, did all you syfy folks miss the sneaky under the radar start of Season 11 of X Files. I have found that there are some interesting themes that may well be Illuminati agendas in the X Files series, aside from being a diehard X Files fan of long standing of course. It has now been out for two weeks and has aired 2 episodes of a 5 episode season. It is on the FOX network in the US and we get it free to air here in NZ.

I have watched the first episode and have not been disappointed………here is the season trailer

A Minute To Midnite Staff writer

Dianna Bonner
    Participant

I’m a diehard X-Files fan, too!!
    I knew it started but I cut off all tv subscriptions a couple of months ago. Was wondering if there was a way to view it via another avenue but haven’t really searched that hard.

Dianna Bonner
    Participant

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I just watched the extended trailer and I can’t believe I’m missing my all-time favorite show!! What a time to fast from tv!!!
    Why only 5 shows?!? They just get us hooked again and then they’re gone…

Moritz
    Participant

The biggest mystery seems to be: Why isn´t Gillian Anderson aging?

Moving on: Back in the 90s the X-Files series was a mixed bag for me because I liked the ghostly episodes and the monster of the week shows, but all the UFO-stuff seemed to be too normal and materialistic for a paranormal show and therefore out of place. Only today I can grasp the connection and just like in real life the lines between spirits and so-called extraterrestrials as well as monsters or fabled beings of ultraterrestrial origin begin to blur. Turns out all strange phenomena are different rivers of darkness flowing out of the same otherworldly spring. The bible is key to solve all the X-files. Now Fox “My face is tired” Mulder can retire for good.

M.E.
    Participant

I’ve seen one(some?) of the X-files movies and found it interesting. The one with the bees and alien ship. But when I saw the whichever season was released in 2016(?) I thought two of the episodes were interesting, but they started a line of thought and never built on it. And that were-lizard episode was just a weird combo of strange and stupid. Are all of the seasons so disjointed? Do they ever prove anything at all; even if it’s just to themselves?

Dianna Bonner
    Participant

Alien Intrusion DVD/Blu-ray Pre-Order
    Pre-order the Alien Intrusion movie on DVD and receive a special bonus! We’ll add free shipping for all pre-orders received through March 25, 2018!
    After screening in over 730 theaters nationwide, Alien Intrusion: Unmasking a Deception is now being made available to you on DVD and Blu-ray for delivery in late March.
    The DVD version includes subtitles in English and 15 other languages
    DVD: $19.00.
    Blu-ray: $25.00.

http://alienintrusion.com/

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Dianna Bonner. Reason: Include external link
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Tony Koretz.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.