NAR Apostolic Council of Prophetic Elders Shares Prophecy for 2019

Home Forums Unmasking Deceptions: Occult, New Age, Cults, False Doctrines NAR Apostolic Council of Prophetic Elders Shares Prophecy for 2019

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MattS 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MattS
    Senior Moderator

Here is another New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) 2019 “prophetic” word from James Goll, it includes NAR Prophetic leaders such as Cindy and Mike Jacobs, “Bishop” Bill Hamon and more prophesied these things.

The reason I’m placing these in the Forum is to give you an idea of the type of prophetic messages that are coming form NAR folk and for you to evaluate them. By the way, you may hear some NAR folk say things like “pray that these things do not come to pass”, this is usually associated with some prophecy of doom and destruction. I have an issue with that because if the doom and destruction do not come to pass they can then say “see, people prayed and it did not happen”!! And how will one know if it was just “plain old false prophecy”?

I have noticed that the NAR Apostles are starting to call themselves “Bishops”, (Bishop Bill Hamon, Bishop Joseph Mattera about him)this is a more correct biblical leadership title, however, I’m wondering? Are they “Apostles” or “Bishops”? Is this a way to neutralise some of the flak they have been getting for giving themselves the title and office of apostle? I note they still belong to the “Apostolic Council of Prophetic Elders”, wait….. they are “Apostolic Prophetic Elders” Oh boy…. where does this end!!

Here are the NAR 2019 prophetic words;

Supernatural Acceleration

This was a word the prophets received in 2018, but we believe it is extending into 2019: extreme acceleration. The season of “suddenlies” will continue.

Women, Rise Up

A common theme coming from prophets around the world is that God is going to use women in a greater way. They are going to take their place, embrace their right to preach and be in ministry. Men and women should work side by side. A keyword is multigenerational. Both men and women will work together across the generations.

Possessing the Gates of the Enemy

This word from last year proved to be very accurate. There were great advances made in many nations, even places known for religious persecution. Pastors and other leaders who had been imprisoned were released. Doors are opening with government leaders. Prophet after prophet is being given the opportunity to meet with their presidents, royals and so on.
    North Korea. We sensed a little warning: Step it up in prayer for North Korea. The situation could flash again and cause some problems.

Joyful Increase

Even a blessing can cause stress. The season of suddenlies and acceleration is so important, but the Lord is really saying, when the suddenlies come, be ready to stay in joy. Satan doesn’t want us to have joy; he wants to steal joy. He wants to stir up situations in your life to make you feel that God isn’t good, that you’re not going to have multiplication or increase. It’s about choices. You need to make a choice that you’re not going to get robbed. The birthing process really models this because, at the time, you’ve got the promise, the child’s there, it’s ready for delivery, but the most troubling time for a woman is during that birthing process. Then you have to really press through to the very thing, the increase, that brings such joy. When you’re going through a joyful increase, many times you’ll feel a stretching.

Year of Transition

2019 is a year of transition into the blessings, as we’re moving toward 2020 (see 2 Chron. 20:20, believe the prophets, and you will prosper and be blessed). To build on the previous section, this is a year of birthing new things, of transitions. We need to remember there is joy set before us. In the midst of birth, you have to remember this is going to be something you’re going to rejoice about. But sometimes people get caught up in the transition, and they think, “Well, this is just my life now.” No; it’s a transition. Don’t lose sight of the promise. This is true for a lot of you. God’s been giving you dreams, visions and a sense that you’re to move forward in a certain way during this next season, but as you’ve begun trying to move forward, you’re getting resistance. It’s a time where we’re going to have to learn and relearn and use the principles God’s already shown us. See the end result and keep the end result before your eyes, so that you can be joyful, looking beyond the circumstances to what you know God has for you.

Culture Shifts

There will be a marriage of revival and reformation. We’re going to see nations embracing values, and many will shift from being goat nations to sheep nations (sheep nations are in line with God’s promises; goat nations are not). God is releasing a focus on evangelism. This is ultimately the reason prophets gather together and seek a word from the Lord, so people can be released to impact their nations. God is creating miracles and releasing the game changers that will shift world governments. It will allow for God’s government that has no end.

Creativity

We are moving into a season of amazing creativity. We are seated with Christ in heavenly places, and what does He do in heavenly places? He creates. He has never stopped being the Creator: the same yesterday, today and forever. Because we’re made in His image, He wants to release in us an amazing amount of creativity.

Shakings and Upheavals

We do feel a warning—2019 is going to have some shakings and upheavals. There’s going to be government upheavals. There’s going to be some polarity. But God is going to cause you to get through it and get through it joyfully.

You may want to keep a record of these words and bring them out at years end to see how they stack up, minus of course, the predictions that anyone could make just looking at how things are shaping up.

Here is the link to the Article and associated the Video

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Staff writer

Vlad
    Participant

Well..not to get caught up in a free for all mud slinging at these folks….I heard nothing of any substance when put in the context of the hour we are living. I will say that this season of “acceleration” really rang a bell with me in that I see the acceleration in the manifold wickedness, chaos and judgements beginning to fall on so many fronts. I don’t see this “acceleration” of lovely worldly blessing beginning to over take the “church”. Before this morning before I read this post I was just saying to my wife that a person would have to be a complete mindless idiot not to see the country (USA) under divine judgement. In fact I stated that the rapid acceleration of the collapse on so many fronts is creating a vortex that almost sucks the air out of my lungs. That is what I said. So I am not on Cindy and company’s page. Zimbabwe can only pray that some tanks would rescue the poor folks as all media and internet has been shut down and government troops go village by village and drag folks out to shoot and slaughter them at random in the streets. No…I think what was missing amidst all the talk of joy, acceleration, praying down the enemy and so on and so forth is any mention of brokenness, humility, grief over sin, repentance when we are living in a time of total corruption of practically every institution…especially the church and are celebrating every known sexual perversion known to man and beast, butchering millions of unborn and killing and robbing and stealing in the nations around the world. …There..nuf said. May God help me to judge but not pass judgment on them and condemn them. That is His job, mine is to make personal judgements as I use my brain to analyse and measure what they say and do against scripture and to inquire of the Holy Spirit to help me to hear his voice and instruction in light of the goings on.

Moritz
    Participant

May God help me to judge but not pass judgment on them and condemn them. That is His job, mine is to make personal judgements as I use my brain to analyse and measure what they say and do against scripture and to inquire of the Holy Spirit to help me to hear his voice and instruction in light of the goings on.

You know, that´s sometimess really hard.

Especially when you have to read stuff like: “We’re going to see nations embracing values, and many will shift from being goat nations to sheep nations (sheep nations are in line with God’s promises; goat nations are not).”

I´m tempted to verbally shake them pretty hard.

Where on earth do you have whole nations that are in line with God´s values and promises today? When I read the Bible I´m reading about people falling away, not turning their countries completely around.

And then this: “God is creating miracles and releasing the game changers that will shift world governments. It will allow for God’s government that has no end.” Remind me guys, isn´t there supposed to be something else first before the Millennial Reign of Jesus? Some little detail about a beast with horns rising out of the sea and breaking down all nations? Always makes me think said world governments are a bit odd.

MattS
    Senior Moderator

Thank you, Vlad and Moritz, for your insightful comments on these prophetic proclamations and this will end my bit of mudslinging (at least for the moment, maybe until tomorrow or until I find another piece of what I call “prophetic nonsense”) You both have hit the nail on the head with the way these so-called prophetic utterances focus on “words without substance”, blessings, and mantles, and great things, and then they completely ignore all the chaos going on.

Yes Moritz, they absolutely ignore the Word of God and bring in their own version of how it all ends. That we should be their judge in these things Vlad? No, that is for God alone, but expose them we should, so that others may turn away from their false teachings.

I was reading the book of Jeremiah not so long ago and although it is a very long book, in a sense it is a very clear foreshadowing of the way things are playing out now in our own age. The prophets of the people told them what they wanted to hear and refused to listen to God’s true prophets, the people ended up in judgment and going to Babylon, even a portion of the remnant left remaining chose to go to Egypt (a type of the world) and follow other gods/goddesses. Sadly there were few left, who continued to hold fast in God and his Word.

Thank you both for your comments on these things, they are appreciated.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Staff writer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.