Mohammed Bin Salman is the Enemy of his Own ‘Vision 2030’ Plan

Home Forums Israel and Middle East News Mohammed Bin Salman is the Enemy of his Own ‘Vision 2030’ Plan

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Louise Brislane 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

I have started regularly watching the short videos by this channel Start2Sun for updates on Saudi Arabia. Even though they always use the same computer generated voice, they are very informative. Many of you know that I have been watching Mohamed bin Salman very closely. For anyone else who ( like me) is concerned with MBS as a potential big end time player, then this 6 minute video is worth watching I feel:

Mohammed Bin Salman is the Enemy of his Own ‘Vision 2030’ Plan

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Louise Brislane
    Participant

I heard that he hasn’t been seen since mid April, I know I haven’t seen or heard of him on any sites I follow over the past 2 months, so what exactly is going on? This video makes it sound like someone else could be using his name to make all these changes & locking up people especially since we haven’t seen him or heard from him of late. So is he really dead or alive, who knows!! Has there been a coup or is he seriously ill & someone taking advantage of his incapacity. I guess we will have to wait & see…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.