Michael W Smith… a wolf?

Home Forums Arts, Music, Movies, Entertainment Michael W Smith… a wolf?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sarah 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Greg
    Participant

I used to listen to Michael W Smith – bought my first CD of his around 20 years ago. I don’t listen to him anymore. Why?

His youth club, Rocketown, entertains occult rock groups.

A number of his album covers have occultic symbols.

Not just him, but others too.

A longer read, but “good” information…. https://thegreatapostasyplot.wordpress.com/2015/08/07/the-great-apostasy-plot/

MattS
    Senior Moderator

Hey Greg, thanks for putting that article on the Forum, Your title is very appropriate, that is a great article. There are many like Michael W Smith who has quietly introduced paganism into Christendom, and a great many Christians are accepting it as normal practice now. It has been normalised, good is evil, evil is good. Once again thank you for putting that on.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Staff writer

Sarah
    Participant

Greg, that was a very good article. I actually downloaded that persons e book and began reading it.
    Tony; as I was reading through this persons e book there were so many connections that you have made as well as many others regarding Trump’s Masonic connection. I am only in chapter 2 but what he has shared regarding Schuller and Norman Vincent Peale (whom Trump has said he considers his first minister)
    To me the connection is glaring and things are starting to Connect even more. We are being duped!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.