https://prophetictimelines.wordpress.com/2017/05/24/did-ron-wyatt-really-find-th

Home Forums General Discussions https://prophetictimelines.wordpress.com/2017/05/24/did-ron-wyatt-really-find-th

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kara Pickering
    Participant

Was Sodom and Gomorrah really found? Does Bible Code lend insight to this nearly 3 decade old mystery?

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

In 1989, amateur archaeologist Ron Wyatt shocked the world, with the discovery of ancient ruins that matched the Biblical description of Sodom and Gomorrah. Many proponents and opponents of Wyatt’s work, have worked tirelessly to prove their theories as to whether or not these cities in question had indeed been found. Do Bible Codes shed some light on the nearly three decade-old mystery?

The “Sodom and Gomorrah” Bible Code

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Tony Koretz.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

Not wanting to be contrary, however in this interview with Nick Keehus from earlier this year he talks about another site that they were excavating that he believed was a better match for Sodom and Gomorrah than the one that Ron Wyatt found. I don’t have a definite opinion on it as I am not clued up enough to know. But Nick does make an interesting case here:

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Dianna Bonner
    Participant

Wow, fascinating video on Sodom & Gomorrah. I just love it when there is proof for those without faith that the Bible is true!! Such a sobering example of God’s power.

Kara Pickering
    Participant

It’s okay to have a contrasting opinion. I can only report, the evidence that Ron Wyatt had provided, and how it was encoded within Bible Code. Blessings Tony. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.