God Waits For Steve Berger & Amir Tsarfati To Humble Themselves

Home Forums Unmasking Deceptions: Occult, New Age, Cults, False Doctrines God Waits For Steve Berger & Amir Tsarfati To Humble Themselves

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tony Koretz 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

A Call For Repentance: God Waits For Steve Berger and Amir Tsarfati To Humble Themselves Before Him

Many years ago, the Bergers (Steve and Sarah) experienced the death of their 19 year old son, Josiah. I cannot even imagine the pain this couple endured. The death of a child is one of the most difficult and heart-breaking events that any couple can face.
    Before the death of Josiah, Steve Berger was a little known pastor of a small church. After the death of Josiah, Steve and Sarah wrote a book entitled:
    “Have Heart: Bridging the Gulf Between Heaven and Earth.”
    In the midst of their pain and suffering, they wrote a book with the intent of bringing healing to other couples who have lost loved ones. Their emotions overtook them, and although they may have meant well, the Bergers encouraged others in the body of Christ to contact their deceased loved ones and to leave the door open for conversations with their dead.
    God Warns About Speaking to the Dead
    In 1 Samuel: 28, we are told a story about Saul. Samuel had died and Saul sent all spiritists and mediums from the land. But in Saul’s continual state of rebellion against the counsel of God, he called back a medium – The witch of Endor to have her summon the spirit of Samuel.
    The practice of speaking with the dead was banned in the land of Israel by God:
    “When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you” (Deuteronomy 18:9-12). (emphasis added)
    This practice (Necromancy) is nothing but the Occult – Witchcraft – a practice which God had forbidden for His people.
    But in this one case in all of Scripture, when Saul entreated the witch of Endor to summon the spirit of Samuel; God allowed it to happen. The spirit of Samuel gave Saul the grave news of his impending death, along with his sons the very next day.
    The Berger’s Website
    Haveheart.net
    Who are these departed souls who seem to be communicating with loved ones?
    I have been asked this question by unbelievers as well as Christians. God forbids us to speak with those who have died. But the mediums who hold these séances insist that they have made contact with the departed souls.
    It should not be difficult for the child of God to discern that these “voices” are certainly not from our loved ones. So, who are they?
    They are demons masquerading as the departed souls!

“And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works” (2 Corinthians 11:14-15).
    Amir Tsarfati
    I remember the first time I watched Amir speaking at a prophecy event. He was amazing. I began to research him. I wanted to read about his testimony of coming to Yeshua. I wanted to find out anything and everything I could about this Jewish brother in Christ!
    Amir obviously loved the Lord so much and wanted the whole world to know that Jesus is the Messiah. I prayed for the Israeli people to hear Amir speak. I felt such power in his voice, and such excitement about Yeshua. I loved the fact that Amir came to know Yeshua after watching “The Jesus Film.”
    Meeting Steve Berger
    I don’t know how Amir met Steve Berger, but recently I have seen the two together, speaking of events coming up at which they both would be present. Before I knew anything about Steve Berger, I just thought that Amir found a new brother in Christ and is going to minister the Gospel with him.

READ MORE https://grandmageri422.me/2019/05/04/a-call-for-repentance-god-waits-for-steve-berger-and-amir-tsarfati-to-humble-themselves-before-him/

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Tony Koretz.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.