Facebook Deletes AMTM Group

Home Forums General Discussions Facebook Deletes AMTM Group

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

Facebook has disabled (ie removed) the A Minute To Midnite group. They say the group breached their community standards. In other words, they removed the group because it didn’t go along with the global vaccination agenda and the mainstream controlled narrative.

Here is what FB censorship looks like:
    Your group has been disabled
    This is because A Minute To Midnite goes against our Community Standards on misinformation that could cause physical harm.
    We encourage free expression, but don’t allow false information about COVID-19 that could contribute to physical harm.

Take note that the http://www.aminutetomidnite.com website and the AMTM forum on the website are still up and running. Please subscribe to us there! It would be great to see more people using this forum!

Esther
    Participant

I just noticed the group had disappeared. I had this website bookmarked in the event that this would happen, and will definitely use the forum.

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

I just noticed the group had disappeared. I had this website bookmarked in the event that this would happen, and will definitely use the forum.

Actually i set this forum up thinking at some point it might be needed to replace FB for communication. Hope more people will use it!

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Rod Byrnes
    Participant

Tony, this forum is not very user friendly. It’s better than nothing in a pinch (which we are now in) but have you considered setting up another group on another platform? If you do, please advertise it here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.