Exposing Bethel Redding and Bill Johnson.

Home Forums Unmasking Deceptions: Occult, New Age, Cults, False Doctrines Exposing Bethel Redding and Bill Johnson.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MattS 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MattS
    Senior Moderator

Here is an expose’ of some of the stuff that is happening at Bethel Redding, California. This comes from an ex-student of the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry”. The ex-student Lindsay Davis watched the documentary movie “American Gospel” and had her eyes opened to the cult that is Bethel. This is her story.

On October 10, 2018 Lindsay Davis, now former student of BSSM (Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry), made an incredible admission on her Facebook wall. In her post Lindsay wrote:

“I have wanted to do this for awhile, but tonight it’s weighing heavily on my heart – I need to make a public apology to any of those who I led astray 5 months ago when I posted this.

Defecting from Bethel – updated to include Lindsay Davis’ document of rebuke to Bethel church leaders.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Staff writer

Vlad
    Participant

Hello Matt,
    the two source links you included at the end of the article seemed to be blank when I clicked on both of them. I’ve included the links I refer to. Maybe reposting is needed.
    All three episodes can be accessed here: https://apologiastudios.com/cultish/defecting-from-bethel-GGO_ywKP?fbclid=IwAR1g5E5D0W5UMydoUWhikgDbxQM91C6pYBfxWUs0nt9FLMCxXQSbP_HH-vk

Source: Apologia Studios, Defecting from Bethel Parts 1-3, https://apologiastudios.com/cultish/defecting-from-bethel-GGO_ywKP?fbclid=IwAR20LyZYr2ykO_2MyeM4dYULNrSbksfHf48LwzE_1sT_1RVck0zO7HUIcSs

MattS
    Senior Moderator

Hi Vlad,

The links you mention are all in the source article, I have checked them all and they work for me, however, I do notice that it mentions 3 program recordings but the links all seem to go to the one program.

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

A Minute To Midnite Show Host

MattS
    Senior Moderator

To add to this thread a little more, here is an article from “Let Us Reason” ministries
    It is a little hard to read and it is long but it exposes Bill Johnson of Bethel in terms of his belief around the deity of Jesus (or perhaps the lack of it). It gives direct quotes from Johnson and also exposes his need to follow the path of the Latter Rains heretic, William Branham.

Signs and Wonders

MattS
    Senior Moderator

If you are still in doubt about Bethel and Bill Johnson being “Christian” here is another article that shows that Bethel practices Yoga, they have Christian Yoga, Jesus Yoga and this last that is most offensive, Yahweh Yoga, how could God and his son Jesus not be offended by having their names in the same title as Yoga, an Eastern Hindu demonic practice. Recently Bill Jonson’s wife Beni was diagnosed with cancer. My opinion is that if you chase another Jesus and open yourself up to New Age demonic practices then there will be consequences.

This article from Let Us Reason Ministries tells about the “Yoga” practices at Bethel, it makes excellent reading as it demonstrates how Bethel attempts to justify Yoga and New Age practices and then tells some of the real histories of Yoga with comments from Hindu practitioners on “Christian Yoga”, here is the Article below

“Jesus Teach Me Yoga”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.