Does God have a Plan for us to get through the End Days?

Home Forums End Times, New World Order – News Does God have a Plan for us to get through the End Days?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MattS
    Senior Moderator

MattS AMTM August 2019 (Midrash)

The World in Chaos

If stick your head out the window at the moment to gaze at the world, you will quickly realise that there is a lot going on. Many non-Christians are realising that the world is very much a mess. Iran is ramping things up in the Middle East. The Right versus Left, Progressive Liberal versus Conservative show is escalating. The controversy of the LBGT Alphabet Soup Gender movement are stamping their mark on the world. Islam, the religion of peace is wreaking terror and havoc, persecuting Christians on what seems to be a daily basis. There are rumours of war and wars going on. Trade wars are looming and economies are tanking. Crops are failing around the planet. The sun is cooling down. Mass shootings seem to be happening on a weekly basis now.

The way people are behaving now is out of control, openly and deliberately violent behaviour, engaging in bizarre rituals, taking drugs that cause them to connect with the spirit world (demonic necromancy). Even day to day behaviour is troubled and troubling; all over the world there are reports of people who seem to be driven to act on their rage and get their own way in matters. I observe these behaviours even in my local community at times, when driving people just don’t seem to be bothered about the road rules. The way many people treat each other now is very disrespectful, discourteous and rude, the love of people has grown cold.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by MattS.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
      A Minute To Midnite Staff writer

Rene’
      Participant

Matt, I just listened to you and Mike from OPP discussing how we will be taken care of during the end of days. I have believed for years that the Book of Revelation is a repeat of the pattern of the deliverance of Israel (God’s Behor)out of Egypt.Thanks for bringing out other examples from Scripture as well so that believers can be comforted in knowing that God’s own will be set apart and taken care of…conditionally… as we keep our faith in God and listen to His specific instructions.

MattS
        Senior Moderator

Hi Rene’

Thanks for that, it is a strong belief that I have after reading all these examples in scripture. There are those who are dying for their faith in Jesus right now and I stand on my comment that there will be some of us that will also die for our faith, however, I believe strongly that if we stand firmly in our belief and listen to what He says, God will look after us. The notion that always comes to me is, that there is going to be a “Bride of Christ”, a remnant group who will be raptured.

Thank you for listening to the program.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
          A Minute To Midnite Staff writer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.