Bill Cooper tells the TRUTH about Christ & the Church

Home Forums Christian Living Themes Bill Cooper tells the TRUTH about Christ & the Church

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Vlad 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

A good short video to watch!

Bill Cooper tells the TRUTH about Christ & the Church

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

MattS
    Senior Moderator

That’s a great video Tony, here is a video of Jacob Prasch at the recent Moriel conference in the UK (John Haller was also speaking at this conference) All the videos from this conference may be found at Moriel TV YouTube
    Jacob discusses the Apostasy and apostasy in detail with supporting scriptures.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Staff writer

Vlad
    Participant

This underlines very well how paganism has not only crept into the church but has almost completely saturated it. I think that affluence, idolatry (in whatever form) pride and laziness has become the sacrament cocktail that the masses in the so called Christian church and world has drunk. I had a visit from my youngest son this week whom I had not seen in 3 1/2 years. This was a boy we dedicated to the Lord at his birth, who made a commitment to Christ at a young age and appeared to be destined to be an evangelist or preacher and has always have a genuine heart for people. This son has the Word inside him I know as my wife and I had him memorize many many scriptures when he was young. However,..in my conversations with him this week I saw how deeply entrenched various forms of “new-age” thinking and religion had taken root in this thinking and world view. I greatly fear that only an earth shaking calamity entering into our society is going to awaken us, jar us back to sensibility and truth and bring us to our knees in repentance and renewal. I found I could not reason or debate in such a manner as to be beneficial of challenging to his positions of thought and beliefs and thus just sat and listened and realized anew how much I needed to pray and intercede for his life and awakening. It also gave me cause to reflect and review to what extent I have allowed any apostasy to seep into my own faith walk. Eye opening video clip. Good posting.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.