Bigfoot: Nephilim, Giant, or Human/Animal Hybrid?

Home Forums General Discussions Bigfoot: Nephilim, Giant, or Human/Animal Hybrid?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Desiree Munn
    Participant

I subscribe to Now You See TV on YouTube, and last night their 2 hour live-stream was pretty interesting. I’ve always believed in the existence of “mythical” creatures and knowing what I know, anything is possible – especially when you take into account that Genesis 6 (and the Book of Enoch) describes the true evil and defilement of man through inter-mating with the Fallen angels, combining man & animal to make beasts and chimeras, and all other atrocious creations.

Here is the link to the video: HERE

Anyone else have any input, experiences, etc….with “Sasquatch”? I myself and my husband once saw an El Chupacabra (demon dog). We were driving to Tupelo, MS to visit family for Christmas a couple of years ago and were on the Natchez Trace Parkway in between Cherokee, AL and Bear Creek. We were driving the speed limit, it was full daytime with the sun shining, and all of a sudden a dog-like creature ran across the road in front of us. It had no fur whatsoever, was largish, the ugliest blackish color, with a long Anubis/jackal-like snout and Anubis/jackal-like ears. It was almost skeletal it was so gangly – but was still muscled – not emaciated like a starved dog. It’s tail was almost like a rat’s tail, long and skinny with no fur. We immediately slowed down and it stopped on the small hillside next to the road and turned back. That’s why we were able to see it so well. I was like, hot dang! Is that a Chupacabra!? It ran off after a few seconds and we continued on our way. I looked up accounts of Chupacabra sightings/trappings/etc….and every picture looked just about identical to what we saw.

Wildlife officials will just tell you it’s a starving coyote with mange…..not that thing, and I’ve seen coyotes up close and personal – not to mention have had experience with dogs struggling with mange. Nope. Not even close. I think they are just another species of canine that all but petered out of existence – like the Dire Wolf. But, of course, that’s the government for you – deny, deny, deny and give some stupid explanation in the hopes that the sleeping masses will take the bait and go back to sleep. Just like both TNWM and MWM will both refuse the existence of black panthers in both states. Yet, I have seen them on two separate occasions – plain as day – in Mississippi and once in Tennessee. Don’t even get me started on that….

Desiree Munn
    Participant

As far as Bigfoot is concerned….I am of the opinion that they are human/animal hybrids. They are too short and too animalistic to be giants and forgive me for saying, but too stupid to have fallen angel fathers…. I think they are not natural and were hybridized or created by yes, the Fallen, demonic entities, and/or evil humans. I think that either 1: they were created to give credence to the Theory of Evolution or 2: they were created as or for demonic entities or 3: both. In the video, they talk about accounts of them having strange abilities such as teleportation, super strength, chameleon-type camouflage with their fur, luminescent eyes (not just eye-shine), regenerative abilities, etc….If this is true, then they definitely would contain at least a little angelic or demonic DNA. Who knows? I just find it interesting!

Hope I don’t ever encounter one though….as Steve Quayle would say – stock up on copper bullets! lol

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Desiree Munn.
    Moritz
    Participant

Hi Desiree, yeah, it´s pretty fascinating stuff.

1) The concept of “high strangeness”

There´s a peculiar term I like: “high strangeness”.
    It was introduced by the astronomer Dr. J. Allen Hynek in 1970s into the discussion of UFOs. It did not really relate to just seeing an UFO – witnessing an unidentified object flying by is just regular strangeness – but it was meant to describe events or qualities in the context of UFOs that were bizarre to the point of sounding utterly absurd.

You want an example? An example that starts out strange and then gets stranger? An example that´s directly connected to our Christian world view? Look no further than this video clip of L.A. Mazulli interviewing Al Matthews (it´s roughly from minute 10 to 20, highly recommended to grasp the concept of high strangeness)

Later the term “high strangeness” was transfered and used along the same lines in the neighbouring fields of fringe research. Nick Redfern is probably the most prolific and experienced contemporary author with an interdisciplinary approach to “high strangeness”. He first started out thinking of cryptozoology and parapsychological research as fields that were both strange and interesting in their own ways but totally separated disciplines:

When he first looked into hauntings: Well, strange things tend to happen during ghost hunting but usually it´s the standard stuff everybody heard a thousand times, like a chair moving or a white shade down the hallway or something else along these lines. Interesting, but regular strangeness.
    When he first looked into bigfoot, yeti, yowie and all kinds of wild ape-men around the world: Well, there are indeed so many encounters with all kinds of witnesses, on first glance it looked like there must be some unknown primates or pre-historic animals walking around. Interesting, but regular strangeness.

But the more Nick Redfern went through the case files, the more he discovered encountes that were stranger than others: How about a bigfoot that got startled by a human and then threated the human telepathically? Does this sound like the next sub-species of gorilla? How about a bigfoot doing some physical stuff in the physical world, clubbing and eating an animal, breaking some branches, leaving foot prints and then fading out of our dimension and out of view. This happened. There are cases of bigfoot literally walking into an opening portal and vanishing.

At this point Nick Redfern not only had an explanation why expeditions never seem to track down and find these things in the wilderness (though one would hesitate to call it a reasonable explanation you can puslish in the next best zoological paper), but he was very much in doubt that bigfoot and a whole bunch of other weird creatures are merely flesh and blood beings. But at the same time he could not put them into the same category as ghosts because according to the same case files they are no disembodied spirits, they are very much embodied; they undoubtedly have familiy structures with fleshly reproduction and individuals of different age groups and genders, and you can actually shoot them (with enough firepower).

Put these realizations together and you don´t just get a strange animal and you don´t just get a strange ghost but you get a highly strange being with a hybrid nature. Now, Nick Redfern is not a Christian but I pray he´s finally coming around. He actually knows the Book of Enoch and is pondering the idea that there must have been some extra-dimensional spiritual intrusion into our earthly biology to produce such a beast. In fact, the Bible is the only way to connect all the dots.

That´s pretty important because cryptozoology and bigfoot do not only cross over into parapsychological research but into UFO-cases as well. While the experience of being abducteed by so-called aliens is strange enough and hard enough to believe for the outside world, there are abductees who claim to have seen bigfoot and related beings next to or even inside UFOs. These people certainly didn´t include this detail to make their stories more believeable to the world that widely believes in aliens to be regular extraterrestrials. Now we´re talking high strangeness. Like, how much more utterly absurd can it get? The only way to make sense of it all is to understand that all these phenomena are deeply interconnected and they will openely come together in the last days.

2) The Nephilim connection in cryptozoology
    According to Enoch (including apocryphal fragments some scholars view as Enochian) the giants or human-angel-hybrids were not the only offspring of the fallen Watchers, but they also chose 200 kinds of female animals to create the monsters that were the half-siblings of the giants.

Actually Timothy Alberino, who was guest on AMTM before, rightfully stated that these beast-men may have supernatural capabilities but they are not king-of-this-world material because they have no or only few human genes. It´s probably fitting to label them second-class-nephilim. The fallen ones will undoubtedly once again use their half-human sons as proxies to rule the earth. But in my esimation their monstrous pets will be very useful as well

You see, in the bigfoot-research-community there is a whole subdivision of well-meaning tree-huging people who are already close to Mother Nature / Gaia / the New Age. These guys read the same case files mentioned above about bigfoot occasionally communicating telepathically with humans. So they had the great idea to take psychics out into the woods to make contact and establish a communication with these things. Guess what: According to the mediums involved the bigfoot were very happy to learn that there are humans who are spiritually evolved enough to want to live in harmony with them and are willing to serve as lightworkers in the coming days. Because „soon“ there would be a great change on this planet and bigfoot as well as other beings hidden in the earth would openly walk among us and together they would build a whole new world.

At this point I´d like to point to Revelation 6:7-8 :”They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine, plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.” Did you ever wonder about the last part of this sentence? Somehow I find it hard to imagine that our local cows will hunt down millions of people or that every bunny will go full Monthy Phyton. On the other hand, if you think of portals opening everywhere and releasing the monsters of mythology that have not tasted human meat in a while…

There are also Christian researches and cryptozoologists out there like Brenton Sawin who collected a lot of cases this trail of thoughts. The witnesses he interviews are usually confessing Christians as well. It´s one thing to hear bigfoot stories from random people but another thing to hear Bigfoot stories from fellow believers, so if anybody´s interested you can hear it out of the mouth of twenty to thirty brethren as well, this one interview was definetly interesting:

Moving on: There seems to be a rapidly increasing number of sightings involving other monsters than Bigfoot, especially what´s known as dogmen ( often but not always looking like a cliché werewolf, 10-12 feet high when standing upright, capable of bipedal walk although it has canine rear legs, but has actual hands and can open doorhandles). As far as i remember there was a very intersting case of a Christian man whose car war surrounded of a whole pack of this beasts and he was praying like crazy. Best thing he could have done, even if he had his handgun (or perhaps his own golden retriever, haha) with him. The interesting part is that he got the distinct impression, that while these beasts should be perfectly able to flip the car or rip it apart, it was not their time – yet. It was like there´s still a restrainer keeping these things from doing so. So they basically moved away and let him be. That would explain the most common case of these sightings when people see these things on the edge of the forest or their farm – just watching, sniffing and checking out the property.

All in all I guess in the last days there will not only be some Antichrist-policemen and drones on patrol but also some nephilim blood hounds. L.A. Marzulli recently even reported on a case where people saw what they could only describe as centaurs. Wow, just wow. Better fill that Super Soaker with some holy water or Jingos.

3) About the reality of Nightmare Hall
    Steve Quayle said that according to his sources the stories the late Phil Schneider told about the secret genetic laboratories of the US-base at Dulce were basically true. Before he was murdered, Phil Schneider blew the whistle on what is supposedly going on there:

“I have seen multi-legged ‘humans’ that look like half-human/half-octopus. Also reptilian-humans, and furry creatures that have hands like humans and cries like a baby, it mimics human words… also huge mixture of lizard-humans in cages. There are fish, seals, birds and mice that can barely be considered those species. There are several cages (and vats) of winged-humanoids, grotesque bat-like creatures…but 3 1/2 to 7 feet tall. Gargoyle-like beings and Draco-Reptoids. […] Level 7 is worse, row after row of thousands of humans and human mixtures in cold storage. Here too are embryo storage vats of humanoids in various stages of development. I frequently encountered humans in cages, usually dazed or drugged, but sometimes they cried and begged for help. We were told they were hopelessly insane, and involved in high risk drug tests to cure insanity. We were told to never try to speak to them at all.“

Your tax dollars at work… It seems like there is more on this coming in one of Steve Quayle´s upcoming movie productions. If you look closely this is scenery is featured in this picture of Gen6productions:

4) Closing thoughts

Obviously I think this is all super interesting and actually relevant fort he last days but there´s NO reason to panic over any of this – I certainly don´t. In fact, I would suggest to not spend all of your spare time researching this stuff. Before reading up on all of this topics or watching endless hours on youtube, make sure to read your Bible. Quite frankly I always have to struggle to heed my own warning when it comes to this. There is a real danger in getting distracted by all the woo. Plus it´s so wicked it always leaves a bad taste in your mouth. We can´t change or stop this secret filthy bio-engineering but Jesus already knows what to do, he´ll put an end to this. Soon.

Have a nice day. Cheerio.

M.E.
    Participant

Has anyone read the Missing 411 books? They were not written by a Christian, but they document people who have gone missing(some found, others not) in ways that certainly count as ‘high strangeness’.

Desiree Munn
    Participant

Wow Moritz! That’s a lot to read, I’m just now getting around to it lol. I have always been fascinated with this stuff, but not obsessed. I follow Steve Quayle, Rob Skiba, NYSTV, etc… on YouTube. My mind was first blown when I learned that giants are still very much alive and living in various areas of the earth – most suspiciously underground in vast cavern networks and probably Antarctica where all governments have banned civilian entrance (except for highly controlled areas). I’ve always believed in the existence of “mythical” creatures and the like. When I learned about the Nephilim and the fact that the Fallen are recreating their “old” abominations plus more at this very moment…I admit I shuddered. I have seen enough of demons in my life to know that if a demon can instill such fear, how much more so when you actually physically see the stuff of nightmares. I pray over my house and my family on a nightly basis, for protection and safety. There has been many times where I have been praying and then suddenly imagined that our property was being skirted by demonic beings, upon which I’d suddenly hear coyotes yipping or dogs howling very loudly before stopping almost instantly when resuming my prayers to Jesus.

We live in a very fallen world, run and filled with the fallen. More and more, these abominations and pure evil beings will present themselves physically, rather than just supernaturally/spiritually. They’ve just been biding their time until God allows Satan to unleash His vileness and wrath upon the land and upon God’s chosen people. We will be hunted down indeed – whether by human, drone, or monster. I live on top of a very vast cavern network (connected to the Appalachian Mountain Range) and live 15 miles away from a miniature CERN in a national laboratory. Boy am I going to see some things soon! Already have….

Everyone have peace and joy, assurance, and blessings that only comes from our King, Yeshua, Jesus. He will protect us and give us the strength we need to endure and overcome the Last Days. It’s just ramping up, the beginning of the end so to speak.

Desiree Munn
    Participant

M.E. : I’ve never heard of that book, but I imagine that the hundreds of children, teens, and adults that go missing become 1: victims of sex trafficking, 2: victims of Satanic rituals, 3: victims of the underground vileness (test subjects), and then lastly 4: victims of crime.

Moritz
    Participant

David “Davy” Crockett (August 17, 1786 – March 6, 1836) was a 19th-century American folk hero, frontiersman, soldier, and politician. He is commonly referred to in popular culture by the epithet “King of the Wild Frontier”. He represented Tennessee in the U.S. House of Representatives and served in the Texas Revolution. [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett ]

According to Bigfoothistory, In a letter addressed to Abner Burgin, Davy Crockett recounted the following tale:

“William and I were pushing through some thicket, clearing the way, when I sat down to mop my brow. I sat for a spell, watching as William made his good and fine progress. I removed my boots and sat with my rations, thinking the afternoon a fine time to lunch. As the birds whistled and chirped and I ate my small and meager ration, I tapped my axe upon the opposite end of the felled tree, I rested upon.

“Whether it was the axe’s disturbance or possibly the heat of the high sun which caused an apparition to slowly form in front of my eyes, I know not. As a Christian man, I swear to you, Abe, that what spirit came upon me was the shape and shade of a large ape man, the likes we might expect among the more bellicose and hostile Indian tribes of the Territories. The shade formed into the most deformed and ugly countenance. Covered in wild hair, with small and needling eyes, large broken rows of teeth, and the height of three foundlings, I spit upon the ground the bread I was eating.

“The Monster then addressed a warning to me. Abner, it told me to return from Texas, to flee this Fort and to abandon this lost cause. When I began to question this, the Creature spread upon the wind like the morning steam swirls off a frog pond. I swear to you, Abner, that whatever meat or sausage disagreed with me that afternoon, I forswore all beef and hog for a day or so afterward.”

Yeah, I guess this pretty much qualifies as “high strangeness”

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

David “Davy” Crockett (August 17, 1786 – March 6, 1836) was a 19th-century American folk hero, frontiersman, soldier, and politician. He is commonly referred to in popular culture by the epithet “King of the Wild Frontier”. He represented Tennessee in the U.S. House of Representatives and served in the Texas Revolution. [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett ]

According to Bigfoothistory, In a letter addressed to Abner Burgin, Davy Crockett recounted the following tale:

“William and I were pushing through some thicket, clearing the way, when I sat down to mop my brow. I sat for a spell, watching as William made his good and fine progress. I removed my boots and sat with my rations, thinking the afternoon a fine time to lunch. As the birds whistled and chirped and I ate my small and meager ration, I tapped my axe upon the opposite end of the felled tree, I rested upon.

“Whether it was the axe’s disturbance or possibly the heat of the high sun which caused an apparition to slowly form in front of my eyes, I know not. As a Christian man, I swear to you, Abe, that what spirit came upon me was the shape and shade of a large ape man, the likes we might expect among the more bellicose and hostile Indian tribes of the Territories. The shade formed into the most deformed and ugly countenance. Covered in wild hair, with small and needling eyes, large broken rows of teeth, and the height of three foundlings, I spit upon the ground the bread I was eating.

“The Monster then addressed a warning to me. Abner, it told me to return from Texas, to flee this Fort and to abandon this lost cause. When I began to question this, the Creature spread upon the wind like the morning steam swirls off a frog pond. I swear to you, Abner, that whatever meat or sausage disagreed with me that afternoon, I forswore all beef and hog for a day or so afterward.”

Yeah, I guess this pretty much qualifies as “high strangeness”

Wow that’s an interesting story from Davy Crockett!

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

M.E.
    Participant

Desiree the point of the book is to bring to public awareness cases in which kidnapping and crime have been ruled out. These are the inexplicable cases. I’d love to hear your thoughts if you get a chance to research it. One commonality the cases share is quite a few disappearances happen around landmarks that have devil in the name, like devil’s peak or something. Rocks/boulders and swamps also feature prominently in the locations of the missing. Dogs won’t track or can’t find a scent even when they ought to be able to, etc…

Desiree Munn
    Participant

“I swear to you, Abner, that whatever meat or sausage disagreed with me that afternoon, I forswore all beef and hog for a day or so afterward.”
    lol When I read that part, I laughed. I imagine that he did think that there was something wrong with his meal. lol

M.E., that is interesting. I imagine that the landmarks and areas would be named such names because of the disappearances and vise versa. Things aren’t given evil names without reason. You can usually feel evil in a place, even animals can sense it. And the more evil a place, the more that Satan’s followers are attracted to those places to perform their unholy ceremonies – thus the disappearances. I don’t doubt the connection at all.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.