Biblical Beast System Rapidly Rising – How Much More Proof Do You Need?

Home Forums Latest A Minute To Midnite Show episodes Biblical Beast System Rapidly Rising – How Much More Proof Do You Need?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tony Koretz 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

Biblical Beast System Rapidly Rising – How Much More Proof Do You Need?

The Bible talks of an End Time Beast and a system where only those who receive a mark will be able to buy or sell. This video shows just how many pieces of the puzzle needed to implement such a system, are rapidly developing. A potential convergence of technologies is not far away.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

MattS
    Senior Moderator

That was a very interesting video Tony, well done, it shows how all things are merging together now with blockchain and personal identification etc. All the large private companies that are working together to make it happen. Great stuff.

A Minute To Midnite Staff writer

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

That was a very interesting video Tony, well done, it shows how all things are merging together now with blockchain and personal identification etc. All the large private companies that are working together to make it happen. Great stuff.

Thanks Matt. Also check out this video that Joanie Stahl sent me yesterday. i wish i’d had it as additional reference when I made my video!

MattS
    Senior Moderator

That video is both fascinating and terrifying all at the same time, all I could think of was Genesis 3:5

Genesis 3:5 King James Version (KJV)

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

A Minute To Midnite Staff writer

Moritz
    Participant

Youtube is recommending related videos in the side bar and lo behold:

It´s Guru Dada Gunamuktananda discussing in his presentation “Consciousness – the final frontier” the potential of technolognical progress to ultimately enhance and enable the human mind to cross the final frontier and to reach what eastern mysticism and the New Age would call the God-consciousness behind the physical realm.

Yeah, at this point we hardly need a Sherlock to figure out the basic idea of the beast system although it will be fascinating to see how the Antichrist will sell his role as mediator between the earthly incarnated individual and the collective continuum of forces beyond spacetime.

You know, speaking of the “The Final Frontier”: It´s also the title of Star Trek V from 1989. Contrary to popular opinion I always genuinly liked this movie (that makes two of us: the other fan is William Shatner himself who directed this one and always killed the entire franchise because it´s objectively not very well made in a whole lot of aspects) and must have watched the VHS a hundred times as a kid. What fascinated me so much is the theme of the movie: the attempt to find God through technology.

So here´s the synopsis: During an investigation of the terrorist attack and taking of hostages on a remote planet it turns out that Spock has a half-brother who just happens to be an insane cult-leader who is brainwashing his disciples into the belief that the place humans call “Eden” (or Sha Ka Ree in Vulcan mythology) is indeed a special planet in the universe from which all of creation was said to have originated from, which now has supposedly been located. It´s never made really clear but apparently Spock´s brother is receiving telepathic calls from “God” who is waiting there. Since said location is in the center of the galaxy behind a deadly great barrier of plasma lightnings and stuff, this rogue half-brother of Spock is succesfully trying to take over the starship Enterprise hoping they´re able to cross the energy frontier unharmed. And they actually are. And there is actually a planet. So everyone is beaming down to meet “God”. It´s a nice scene:

So in the end this “God” was some kind of entity that was actually imprisoned on this planet and was trying to manipulate others into coming for it and break it out of jail. I always thought this was a clever plot.

Nowadays it would be a great cautionary tale for the guys over at CERN (really makes you wonder if art is imitating life or if life is imitating art).

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

Humans to download their SOULS onto microchips so they can ‘live FOREVER’

Richard Skellett, a founder of Digital Anthropologist and an expert for Future of Work, has warned of a future in which British workers have chips inserted underneath their skin.

The process has already been trialled with company BioTeq fitting 150 implants in the UK.

And Sweden-based firm Biohax told the Sunday Telegraph that it is in discussions with several British companies about microchipping.

But as humans and machines become more in-sync, it could open up all sorts of possibilities – including being able to live forever.

Speaking to Daily Star Online, Mr Skellett explained: “There’s a lot of talk at the moment about microchipping employees and there are some companies that are actually doing that.

“I can see benefits from it, but also opens up a whole roster of other things – like being reborn.”

The microchips from BioTeq are similar to those for pets and are implanted in the flesh between the thumb and forefinger.

Chips will be able to store medical data and other personal information.

Mr Skellett added: “Living forever might sound crazy at the moment because the technology isn’t quite there, but we already have the technology to clone.

“The only thing is that something may be an exact replica in terms of DNA but it may be nothing like you because we are made up of both nature and nurture.

“Well I would say that nurture is all to do with learning, you are a product of everything you have experienced, your likes and dislikes and that’s arguably your soul.

“Your soul is you, it’s your beliefs, it’s your values.

READ MORE https://drudgenow.com/redact/article/?n=0&s=2&c=1&pn=Anonymous&u=https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/754342/science-news-microchips-live-forever-ai-immortality-richard-skellett

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.