As Wise As Serpents and As Harmless as Doves

Home Forums Christian Living Themes As Wise As Serpents and As Harmless as Doves

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Vlad 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

As Wise As Serpents and As Harmless as Doves

BY GERI UNGUREAN

A very wise brother in Christ told me something that I really needed to hear.

First let me tell the reader what happened and the effect it had on me. A few days ago, I created a Facebook group titled “Stop Transgender Indoctrination of our Children.” Within a day the group had over 200 Christians who had joined.

Then today, the group got this message:

READ MORE https://grandmageri422.me/2018/09/05/as-wise-as-serpents-and-as-harmless-as-doves-2/

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Desiree Munn
    Participant

This spoke to me too Tony. It is amazing how God uses us to share His lessons with each other. How often do I myself, speak harshly against something (no matter how justifiable)? In the end, it won’t matter because yes, we will be silenced by Satan’s kingdom. However, when that time comes (and it will), it will be our actions that will speak for us. The Holy Spirit will continue to use us to do the Father’s work.

Vlad
    Participant

Great commentary and words of wisdom. Truly we have to strive to hear the voice, leading and instruction of the Holy Spirit that bears witness with the Word as we decide when to and when not to speak without loosing our boldness for proclaiming righteousness. “Cast not your pearls before swine lest they trample them under foot and turn again and rend you”. Sometimes it is just not the time to speak regardless of our passionate convictions.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.