A Caution on the Unplanned Movie.

Home Forums Unmasking Deceptions: Occult, New Age, Cults, False Doctrines A Caution on the Unplanned Movie.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MattS 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

MattS
    Senior Moderator

If you are going to see the “Unplanned” movie, here is a caution, the caution may not be what you think it is.

An article from Holly Pivec of Spirit of Error.

On March 29, the film Unplanned debuted in packed theaters across the United States. It took fourth place at the box office for two weekends in a row, grossing nearly $12.5 million. Unplanned dramatizes a true story told by Abby Johnson, a former clinic director for Planned Parenthood. Johnson left the organization after observing, firsthand, the horrors of abortion and the booming business built around it.

I attended one of the showings and, along with the rest of the audience, was deeply moved. It’s difficult to watch, but powerful. On the one hand, I wish everyone would see it. But on the other hand, I also feel the need to give a word of caution: there is a subtle, but real, presence and influence of the New Apostolic Reformation on this film. While it does an outstanding job exposing the atrocities of abortion, unfortunately, the film will also have a negative effect – the normalization of a theologically dangerous movement.

http://www.spiritoferror.org/2019/04/the-unplanned-influence-of-the-new-apostolic-reformation-on-a-box-office-success/8214

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Staff writer

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.