328- More bombshell Information on What’s Coming This Year – Jeremy EX 32°

Home Forums Latest A Minute To Midnite Show episodes 328- More bombshell Information on What’s Coming This Year – Jeremy EX 32°

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

328- More bombshell Information on What’s Coming This Year – Jeremy EX 32° Freemason

Episode 328 of the A Minute To Midnite Show. Tony was contacted again by Jeremy the Ex 32° Freemason. What you will hear in this Episode is some very sobering information. Mind-blowing might actually be the best way to describe it..

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Tony Koretz.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Tony Koretz.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
      A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Mitchell Scott
      Participant

If it was any other year of my life, I’d not take seriously anything Jeremy is relaying, or his speculation relative to such, but this year has been a real trip, and I’ve studied a lot of secular history, and a lot of Bible prophecy, and the government-ordered shutdowns are unprecedented. I knew right then and there something was off in an unprecedented way. I discerned the absurdity as demonic. No matter how hyped or how serious Covid was to be,I had a good idea it doesn’t end well for this nation, and then the rest of the world, whether sinister from the onset, or a sinister, free-for-all, monetary and status quo pile-on unto a real health crisis. Either way, the mass manipulation has been so detrimental. So many people won’t possibly be able to cope with the harsh consequences when the repercussions of corruption and public/private despotic Covid-19 rogues come to full; Not even many of the lawless ones that think they are anarchists. I mean, why else will they bow to a man-god at some point? Atheists are gonna get religious really quickly when chaos is the ACTUAL pandemic.

“Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.”

Matthew 24:26

“And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.”

Matthew 24:30

Our Eternal Moshia, Adonai Yeshua ha Mashiach won’t need an introduction when He steps foot on this planet once again. If someone has to tell us where Jesus physically is, or that “It’s god!”, know it’s a false christ or the lawless one, the son of perdition.

If most of all of what Jeremy conveyed happens within the next year, I won’t be surprised.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.