234- Carla Butaud – Prodigal Sons and Daughters. Hope in Dark Days

Home Forums Latest A Minute To Midnite Show episodes 234- Carla Butaud – Prodigal Sons and Daughters. Hope in Dark Days

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Jerde 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

234- Carla Butaud – Prodigal Sons and Daughters. Hope in Dark Days

Episode 234 of the A Minute To Midnite Show. Tony is joined by Carla Butaud who brings an encouraging message on prodigals.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Mark Jerde
    Participant

I finally took the time to listen to this. Excellent!

However, I have always felt I had something to do with my two prodigals, based on these scriptures. Thoughts?

Mark

Genesis 18:16-19 New King James Version (NKJV)

16 Then the men rose from there and looked toward Sodom, and Abraham went with them to send them on the way. 17 And the Lord said, “Shall I hide from Abraham what I am doing, 18 since Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him? 19 For I have known him, in order that he may command his children and his household after him, that they keep the way of the Lord, to do righteousness and justice, that the Lord may bring to Abraham what He has spoken to him.

Titus 1:5-9 New King James Version (NKJV)

5 For this reason I left you in Crete, that you should set in order the things that are lacking, and appoint elders in every city as I commanded you— 6 if a man is blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of dissipation or insubordination. 7 For a bishop must be blameless, as a steward of God, not self-willed, not quick-tempered, not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money, 8 but hospitable, a lover of what is good, sober-minded, just, holy, self-controlled, 9 holding fast the faithful word as he has been taught, that he may be able, by sound doctrine, both to exhort and convict those who contradict.

1 Timothy 3:1-5 New King James Version (NKJV)

1 This is a faithful saying: If a man desires the position of a bishop, he desires a good work. 2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach; 3 not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money, but gentle, not quarrelsome, not covetous; 4 one who rules his own house well, having his children in submission with all reverence 5 (for if a man does not know how to rule his own house, how will he take care of the church of God?);

1 Timothy 3:12 New King James Version (NKJV)

12 Let deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.