204- What you Need to know about the Elites and the Luciferian World Religion –

Home Forums Latest A Minute To Midnite Show episodes 204- What you Need to know about the Elites and the Luciferian World Religion –

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

204- What you Need to know about the Elites and the Luciferian World Religion – James Musker

Episode 204 of the A Minute to Midnite Show. Tony is joined by James Musker, who shares some important information on the beliefs of the Elite and their goals.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
      A Minute To Midnite Show Host

dave
      Participant

Just downloaded this show looking forwards to listening later tonight.-:-)
        Glad to be back, my old computer karked it.
        Bless everyone.!!!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by dave.
        Louise Brislane
        Participant

Tony, just listening to this again & realised that in the first 5 to 15 minute mark you are discussing the religious aspect & how they are trying to change things & it suddenly hit me that this plays into your latest download of the fight to bring Jesus Christ back into your nations prayer, & now of course the attack of your national anthem. New Zealand is the test case as to whether the world is ready for the next step, so all eyes will be on what happens that day. So I pray that you can get at least a million people outside of your Parliament on the day.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.