203-Who has bewitched you? End Time legalism & the Beast-Mike@Onpoint Preparedn

Home Forums Latest A Minute To Midnite Show episodes 203-Who has bewitched you? End Time legalism & the Beast-Mike@Onpoint Preparedn

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Desiree Munn 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

203- Who has bewitched you? End Time legalism & the Beast – Mike@Onpoint Preparedness

Episode 203 of the A Minute To Midnite Show. An important discussion between Tony and Mike that blows wide open some doctrines that are increasingly leading many into bondage. This is one Episode not to be missed!

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Vlad
    Participant

What an energetic and needed interview topic. As Solomon said “there is nothing new under the sun”. I had never heard the label Hebrew Roots movement/doctrine but it made me think of where it perhaps had its beginnings. In the 15th chapter of Acts we read of this very issue of keeping the law of Moses in addition to being saved by grace as a great point of contention. Interestingly enough Peter had a strong word against putting on this yoke of bondage. Yet we find Peter succumbing to these notions and pressures in the 2nd chapter of Galatians when there Paul calls Peter out for his spineless hypocrisy (Gal. 2:11-21). Seems crystal clear to me. The scripture is full of examples to support this doctrine of saved solely by grace and faith in Christ’s death and resurrection as believers salvation and justification. Gal. 5:1 boldly tells us to Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. The law was our tutor and pointed us to the need for Christ. Without the law there was no knowledge of sin. Paul goes into great detail of the struggle of desiring to do good and not doing it and desiring not to do wrong an doing it anyway. He Then highlights the truth of grace. So in these days of “sloppy anything goes so called grace” whereby many are traversing the broad way and wide gate that leads to destruction we see the backlash of legalism as some sort of insurance policy of not living unrighteous endorsing the addition of Mosaic law. This is added which is an affront to Christ’s grace and sacrifice. This Hebrew Roots trend seems to be reoccurring through history. We see blatant examples of David and his men who broke the law and picked ears of grain on the Sabbath and also ate the showbread that was only lawful for the priest to eat because they were hungry in Mark 2:25-28. Jesus stated that “The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath”. Sooo.. what is true pure holy religion pleasing to God??…James 1:27 says to bridle our tongues, visit fatherless and widows and keep ourselves unspotted from the world. What does God require of man to keep us in balance and in His will??? We are to rid ourselves of blinding pride and be humble so we can submit and be lead by God’s Holy Spirit. Micah 6:8 “He hath shewed thee, oh man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with they God”.
    Brothers, Keep preaching the truth without fear and with great boldness. The truth with set men free!!! Thanks for a great post.

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

Thanks Vlad. I appreciate that feedback!

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Desiree Munn
    Participant

Well said Vlad! I couldn’t have said it better myself. Whenever I think about all the Mosaic Laws (Torah), I get overwhelmed and can definitely feel how much of a bondage a person would be under. Praise Jesus for His fulfillment of the Law! Not to mention, you have pride come forth with feeling the need to follow the Torah exclusively – pride that you are somehow more righteous than other believers, that other believers are subpar to your level of obedience. Several times in Scripture God has made it clear that He desires the worship of the heart over worship through rituals.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.