2018 Almost upon Us

Home Forums Prayer and Prayer Requests 2018 Almost upon Us

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle Walcott 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Stephen Beevers
    Participant

As 2018 beckons I pray for all of us here at AMTM that we all have a God filled year. I pray for our Admins/Mentors to be filled with wisdom, courage and compassion. I also pray that no matter what happens to each of us as individuals or as a group here that it is Gods will that is done. Peace be with each of us and may we all experience the guidance and inspirations of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name…Amen

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

As 2018 beckons I pray for all of us here at AMTM that we all have a God filled year. I pray for our Admins/Mentors to be filled with wisdom, courage and compassion. I also pray that no matter what happens to each of us as individuals or as a group here that it is Gods will that is done. Peace be with each of us and may we all experience the guidance and inspirations of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name…Amen

Awesome – thank you – that’s a great prayer. I am in agreement with it!

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Dianna Bonner
    Participant

Happy New Year Tony, Matt & Chris!! While we were sleeping in the US you all in NZ ushered in the new year already. In TX we’ve got around 13 hrs left in 2017 at the time of this posting.
    I am also in agreement with Steven’s prayer above.
    God bless you all!

Rene’
    Participant

Happy New Year! 2018 should keep us on our toes and provide ample opportunities for the Lord to show Himself strong on our behalf!
    Blessings & Shalom!

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

Happy New Year….from New Zealand…….as Dianna has said it is already 2018 here. Bonus is it’s going to be a hot sunny summer’s day here 🙂

Happy New Year Tony, Matt & Chris!! While we were sleeping in the US you all in NZ ushered in the new year already. In TX we’ve got around 13 hrs left in 2017 at the time of this posting.
    I am also in agreement with Steven’s prayer above.
    God bless you all!

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Michelle Walcott
    Participant

Amen! I am in agreement with Steven’s prayer as well! Happy Blessed New Year to my brothers and sisters around the world!. My prayer is that each of us in our own walk, would come to the place of keeping our focus on Him, spending time alone with Him, Keeping our lanterns trimmed and filled to overflowing with oil, keeping our wedding garment clean, unstained from the world and always be ready for that long trumpet blast and His shout for us to come to Him.

It’s not going to be an easy road ahead but, the glorious loving look on our Bridegrooms face will all be worth it 🙂

Shalom and Blessings to all of you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.