190 – Global Religion Inter-faith Movement and the End Time Beast -Mike @Onpoint

Home Forums Latest A Minute To Midnite Show episodes 190 – Global Religion Inter-faith Movement and the End Time Beast -Mike @Onpoint

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Greg 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

190 – Global Religion Inter-faith Movement and the End Time Beast – Mike @Onpoint Preparedness

Episode 190 of the A MInute To Midnite Show. Tony is joined by Mike from Onpoint Preparedness, and the discussion centres around the movement towards a One World religion and a New World Order. During the interview Mike brings to light his experience of visiting an inter-faith festival event recently. It’s eye-opening!

• This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by  Tony Koretz.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Greg
    Participant

Hi Tony

I haven’t listened to this show yet.
    Not because I don’t want to but because I can’t.
    I mostly download the audio and listen in the car but the download for show #190 is the same as #189.
    Not that #189 wasn’t a good show, it was!
    But I want to listen to #190 now too!
    So please could you correct the link?
    I mean, I don’t want to have to sue aMtM or anything for emotional distress so hopefully you’ll be able to fix this quickly… or else there may be medical things involved too with the withdrawal problems this is causing!

Thank you 🙂

Greg

dave
    Participant

Hi Greg^^^can you maybe go to archive page to download?
    i have to say this was a super fantastic show,
    i hope you do listen i guarantee it was very excellent.
    Im so impressed with the level of knowledge and wisdom The team has on here,
    outstanding in my humble opinion.
    Mike is a gutsy righteously minded bloke ive always liked his research too.
    Everything in our good book is falling into place exactly to the letter as it was foretold,
    becoming more aware of this really does strengthen our faith i find,
    although it is quite a scary world for me personally, having this awareness,
    i worry about the kids mostly not for myself, how it will/is damaging them possibly in future etc,
    but i always direct my mind back to our father in heaven and his only son,
    and stay spiritually secure inside knowing that real faith conquers all fear in life.

Hope it works out for you i had no probs downloading few days ago.

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

Hey guys sorry about having the wrong audio for download earlier. I have had computer troubles and lost a whole day today- anyway I have finally managed to fix it and the correct audio for download is now up:

190 – Global Religion Inter-faith Movement and the End Time Beast –  Mike @Onpoint Preparedness

Right click to Download

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Greg
    Participant

Thanks Tony – sorry about your computer problems. They’re great when they work, not so much fun when they don’t! I had a bit of a drive ahead the other night so I downloaded the YouTube one and extracted the audio so I had something to listen to. In a way, it worked out well because I also got David Wilkerson giving his full vision and another couple of things. It was a good drive!

Hi Dave – yeah, all these things can be a bit worrying at times. I do think about Ecclesiastes 1:18 “For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.” In a way, ignorance is bliss – you just get on with life thinking everything is normal! But as we listen to the news, grow in the Lord and know that things in this world are very wrong, we worry about others.

I heard someone recently saying the when he had his children, he was worried about their future with the way the world is going etc… They are now 50 years old and have done fine! God knows how the world is and the struggles different generations go through and gives those who are is the ability to stand and go through.

At the end of listening to David Wilkerson, he said he heard 4 words… “God is in control”. And God is! Doesn’t mean it’ll all be wonderful and happy for believers, but we know we are His. And we know He will build His church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it. Still, He is in control and all things will work to bring the conclusion that He has already told us!

God bless 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.