164-Ralph Epperson – New World Order, Masonry and the US Constitution-The Truth!

Home Forums Latest A Minute To Midnite Show episodes 164-Ralph Epperson – New World Order, Masonry and the US Constitution-The Truth!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

Ralph Epperson joins Tony K in Episode 164 of the A Minute To Midnite Show. In a real eye-opening discussion, the truth about the history behind the US Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution, and the infiltration of nefarious secret societies into America is brought to light. Find out what influence is woven through the fabric of America’s history – and it’s politics today. This show is one not to be missed!

A Minute to Midnite Administration
      A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Louise Brislane
      Participant

Wow!! Tony, that interview blew me away!! America is built on a lie! What a can of worms he opened!! My goodness, so much to digest. I don’t know much about Jessie James except that he was supposed to be some kind of folk hero, a bit like Ned Kelly to Aussies. My goodness the man has certainly blown the lid open on the history of the US. It is a wonder they have allowed him to live. I am going to have to listen to it again. I hope that you can get him on again to talk through some of the other subjects you touched on. It is also obvious that he knows a lot of what went on with Kennedy’s assassination. Ralph is a mine of information & has the mind of an investigator like yourself Tony!

Tony Koretz
        Keymaster

Wow!! Tony, that interview blew me away!! America is built on a lie! What a can of worms he opened!! My goodness, so much to digest. I don’t know much about Jessie James except that he was supposed to be some kind of folk hero, a bit like Ned Kelly to Aussies. My goodness the man has certainly blown the lid open on the history of the US. It is a wonder they have allowed him to live. I am going to have to listen to it again. I hope that you can get him on again to talk through some of the other subjects you touched on. It is also obvious that he knows a lot of what went on with Kennedy’s assassination. Ralph is a mine of information & has the mind of an investigator like yourself Tony!

I am definitely planning on getting Ralph back in February. I really enjoyed interviewing him. He has a wealth of information, has a good sense of humour, and is a nice courteous guest.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
          A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Kathy Hodges
          Participant

That was great Tony! Thanks! I liked the fact he did his own research and didn’t just take anything at face value which is what most of us do. I look forward to hearing him again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.