The Emergent Church (or the “emerging Church”, just what is it?)

Home Forums Unmasking Deceptions: Occult, New Age, Cults, False Doctrines The Emergent Church (or the “emerging Church”, just what is it?)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tony Koretz 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

MattS
    Senior Moderator

As promised from the AMTM audio program that Tony and I did Warning on the New Apostolic Reformation, Dominionism and the Emergent Church, I am going to provide a basic outline of the “Emergent” or “Emerging Church” movement, and follow up with a series of articles that give greater detail on some of the issues, and false teachings that are arising.
    It seems that the “Emergent Church” in some ways is less well known than the NAR movement, however, it is my opinion that the “Emergent Church” have more dangerous, subtle, more easily digested forms of false teachings and false doctrines. In this article I will give a brief overview of the “Emergent Church” as it is a such a huge area to cover in a few pages. As mentioned, I will go into more of the false teachings and personalities involved in this movement in later articles.

The Emergent Church (or the “emerging Church”, just what is it?)

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Staff writer

Tony Koretz
    Keymaster

Very good article Matt. I am looking forward to more from you in this series.

A Minute to Midnite Administration
    A Minute To Midnite Show Host

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.